Chapter 33 - We're in This Together

[BREAKING NEWS] IZONE's Jang Wonyoung Confirmed to be Married to a young CEO of Ahn Technology Co.

K-POP STAR DATING NEWS - JANG WONYOUNG from IZONE is Actually Married to a Hot Young CEO

KoreaBoo! - IZONE's Member Jang Wonyoung is Married to Ahn Technology Co. CEO

"Eonnie!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyewon shouted early in the morning, as she just checked her phone out.

"Yah! Kang Hyewon! What's getting into you?! You never been this way! What the hell is going on?!" Eunbi shouted from the top bunk bed. They sharing the same room that's why she's the first to be whining.

"Eonnie!!!! Everyone!!! This is a breaking hot news!!!" Hyewon didn't bother to answer their leader. She ran outside her room running through everyone's room shouting like crazy. She's losing her breath, panting hard. Is it because of the running? Or the news she just read? How can this is happening?

"What happened?!" Everyone was in deep confusion. None of them know what is actually going on. They woke up to the sound of Hyewon's loud shouting voice. That's the first.

"They released the news! About Wonyoung! And she's actually....." Hyewon halted, taking a deep breath.

"What?" All eyes on her.

"Married!!!!"

"Ohh--

"Whattt?!!!!!!!"

Check your phone girls! The news is everywhere! There's so many articles about it! Oh God! I just couldn't believe this! How can she hide everything from us?!

Everyone then ran to their room, taking their smartphones, scrolling through the morning news. They gathered again in the living room together.

"Is it real?" Hitomi asked, eyes still on her phone.

"It is." Yuri answered.

"So you know?" Eunbi asked, almost mad.

"I told you eonnie. I don't have any right to say anything. Just wait for Wonyoung." Yuri defending herself.

Everyone was shocked by the breathtaking news. They suddenly got lof of notifications on their social media accounts. Like hundreds or maybe thousands new notifications. Eunbi dialed for Sakura's number. The manager didn't inform anything to her despite she's being the leader.

"Eonnie... What happened? About Wonyoung? You knew?" Eunbi asked as soon as Sakura picked up.

"Yeah. We all knew. I don't have time to explain everything Eunbi-yah. You must be shocked. The others too. Now I'm preparing for the press conference soon. Wonyoung will annouce it herself. You guys should watch. I gotta go now. I'll call you back later. You guys, don't go anywhere today. Just stay in the dorm." Sakura then ended the call.

Eunbi looked to all her members and told them about Sakura's order to stay there. Everyone agreed. Everyone then went to their respective room to clean themselves. But there's one person who still couldn't process everything. She sat on Wonyoung's bed and cried again. She couldn't handle the situation, she couldn't control her feeling. She's really hurting.