Chapter 2 - Something's Off

"Wonyoungie... Did something happened?" A girl with long brunette greeted her with worries as soon as she get in her room. They have 3 years gap in age but they're really close. Sisters you can say. Plus, they're also roommate. She was playing her guitar while trying to compose a song for their new comeback. She put it down and reached for her friend as she saw her.

"Nothing eonni. I'm fine." Wonyoung lied.

"You can lie. But not to me. Tell me. What is it? We're sisters remember? Or should I just tell Eunbi eonnie to come and nag around here? Choose girl." She threatened sweetly. Looking at her best friend puffy eyes made her curious. Wanted to know more, the real reason behind it.

"Urrghhh! Minju eonnie, please. You gave me no good choices. Then I'll just tell you." Wonyoung frustratedly gave in. She threw herself to the bottom bunk bed and sighed. "Hmmm... Actually.... I.... Ummmm.... I have a family problem... I can't tell you yet. I'm sorry. I'm not ready.." She continued.

"It's okay Wonyoungie. I won't force you. I just don't like seeing you being sad like this. We'll have our comeback soon! Be happy for our fans! We still need to practice. And you, you need to compose a song. Remember? So don't think too much about your problem. We're all here whenever you need us. We're your family." Minju patted Wonyoung head before she continued with her composing part.

IZONE. That's their group name. They're a very famous girl group in South Korea which consist 7 members. Wonyoung the youngest one, followed by Yuri, Minju, Hitomi, Nako, Hyewon and Eunbi as the oldest. It's been two years since their debut. But they got close like more than real family.

It's what she wants. The thing Wonyoung has been dying to do. Being an idol. She really hopes that the arrange marriage won't ruin anything. She's just 22 but she'll get married soon. Married? Really? At this age? It's kinda frustrating but she believes in her parents. They know what's the best for her.

On the other side, in huge complete silent house, a guy is staring at the night sky. It's dark. No stars could be seen. Not even the moon. Everything is hiding behind the black clouds. Yujin is standing on the balcony of his room. He finally decided.

He'll accept the marriage. It's not because he scared of his father, not because the alliance they want to build, not because the wealth his father promised either. It's because of her mother. He really loves her. He'll do everything to make her happy. He can't let the same thing happen again. Let the past live in the past. He doesn't even want to remember anything about it anymore.

But.... What about Minju? The girl he's really in love with? He couldn't even see anyone except Minju. What will happen to her if she find out Yujin will marry someone that is not her?

"Aarrghhhhh! This is killing me! It's my fault! What will happen to my Minju?" He ruffled his hair in frustration. Talking to himself. Blaming himself for everything.

"Should I call her? But what should I say? Hey Minju, I'm getting married but no worry I still love you. Is that make sense? Aishhh! This is driving me insane!" He went back and forth for few minutes, thinking deeply. He then took his phone and dialed for her loved ones. Minju.

It took him three times trying before Minju answered.

"Yujinnie... Why do you call? You miss me huh?" Minju picked her phone up, answering with her usual sweet voice, sweet laugh.