Chapter 15 - Savior

So Chaewon made them lot of beautiful and cool outfits for the comeback. And everyone loves it. He even got complimented by Son Chaeyoung the owner of the idol agency, CY Entertainment. Hiring him as their designer for this comeback indeed a right decision.

They wear the outfits on music shows, comeback shows, interview and etc. He felt satisfy by his own work. It's really a dream come true. And what makes him the most happiest, it's IZONE's third win in music shows since their comeback. As a fan, he's the happiest.

Chaewon can't stop himself from admiring his favorite idol, Jang Wonyoung. She looks perfectly perfect in the dress he made for them. He keep smiling to the view. He doesn't talk much but he keeps eyeing the girls. He's a WIZONE after all, of course he would.

 He's a WIZONE after all, of course he would

"Wonyoung-ssi, I bought this for you." He ran over to the girl and handed a Chocolate Milk Tea in a large size cup.

Wonyoung was so happy. It's her favorite anyway. She wondered how the guy find out but then she remembered that she's more likely being the guy's ultimate bias in IZONE.

"Thank you so much Chaewon-ssi." She bowed a little and smiled.

"I add an extra pearls and foam. I know that's your favorite. Enjoy!" The guy proudly said and back to his work.

"Yahhhh..... Look at our baby here... Having your fan working with you isn't bad huh?" Eunbi teased from behind.

"Eonnie... It's not like that..."

"Be careful Wonyoungie. You might fall for him. Hahahaha!" Hyewon took the cup from her hand and gave it a taste. "Uhmmm! This is good!"

Hyewon is right. Chaewon keep taking care of her since he became their designer. This isn't his first time. He bought Wonyoung lunch few times, bought her coffee, ice cream, desert and sometimes dinner. Sometimes he would buy a lot for the whole member. Of course everyone accepted happily.

And Wonyoung, she's actually felt touched by the guy action. Never in her life someone treat her this way, excluded her parents. The guy is being all nice to her. He is kind and sweet to the girl's eye. The more she think about it her heart beats strangely. She doesn't know why.

Yujin suddenly crossed her mind. She wondered how's the guy doing being home alone for two weeks now. She didn't receive any chat from him anymore since their comeback day.

"Ahhh, I guess he's not that lonely. He has his girlfriend. Stupid me." Wonyoung thought.

"Wonyoungie.... I need your help...." Minju whispered to her ear.