Chapter 19 - Which One to Choose

Yujin is waiting for the girl to come home. Whatever she's doing right now, she need to postpone everything. Wonyoung's parents just called him. They miss the couple. Yerin cooked something special for their dinner and she also told Wonyoung about it. They'll go to Wonyoung's house together.

"You're home?" Wonyoung finally showed up.

"Yeahh... I'll get changed before we go. Wait." She went to her room then closed the door.

Wonyoung acts like nothing happened between them. It confused the guy. Really? She's doing this?

Yujin tried as much as he can to captivate the girl by being a good guy, opened the door for her before he went to the driver seat. The atmosphere is a bit whimsical, no one's talking after what they done that night. Yujin turned his playlist on and what's making it much way strange is the song that played. It's kinda romantic and sexy. The saxophone sounded so alluring. Blame Yujin for that.

"Could you please be hurry? I need to see someone." Wonyoung asked. Maybe this guy beside her is driving to slow. What she doesn't know, he's doing it on purpose. So that he could spend more time together with her.

"Ahh, sorry..." The guy accelerated, hitting his pedals.

🐶🐰

"Mom!" The girl with her sweet and bubbly act ran to hug her mother. She's running like a small little puppy.

They talked for a while before Yerin realized Yujin is left out. "Sorry Yujin-ah. You know we're woman could talk forever." She giggled.

"It's okay Mom Yerin. Where's Dad?"

"He'll be back soon. He's on his way. Just wait here. I baked some cake before you came. Would you like coffee or tea?"

"I like both. Anything will do Mom."

Yujin has been watching the girl since they arrived. She looks uneasy, fidgeting around. She's thinking about something which made the guy became curious about it, but he keep it to himself. Asking her would be odd.

They're trying to act like a happy pair in front of Yerin. Wonyoung is sitting beside her so-called husband while he put his arms on the back of the couch. Trying to look sweet. They need to act more later. SinB won't be blithe if he knows about these two real situation.

"Look at these two lovebirds! You won't come visit us unless we call huh? How's life kids?" Ha, he's finally here. SinB, the father-in-law.

"Dad!" Wonyoung hugged SinB and kissed his cheek.

"Aigoooo! My beloved baby. Did Yujin treat you well?" Yujin gulped hearing the question.

"Yeahhh.... He did.. Hehehe..." Wonyoung shyly answered. Lying of course.

"Yujin-ah, how's Wonyoung? Is she a good wife?"

"Of course. She's the best! I'm too lucky to have her." He's not lying though he seemed so to the girl.

"Great! I'll clean up first. Let's have dinner after this."