Chapter 18 - Who's the Girl?

After the conversation with Eunbi that night, Wonyoung couldn't have a bit of peace before bed. The dark circles under her beautiful eyes show it all. She's lucky their make up artist covered the black panda eyes of her perfectly. She looks awful without make up on. Why did she said that to Chaewon? She feels bad, blaming herself.

You're right, she gave him chance. She gave him hopes. She said she'll answer to his question someday. But sooner. When? She have no idea. Thinking herself as a stupid girl, she can't get out of the maze she made her own. People always said life is like a riddle. Too unfortunate for this poor girl, she can't answer to any of that riddle. She's stuck in the middle.

Eunbi gave her advice to follow her own heart. Eunbi didn't forbid her to dating someone she likes as long as she can hide it well. Dating isn't included in their contract but they need to take care of their fans' hearts. Eunbi had this dating rumor once with a member of Victon, Han Seungwoo and the fans were totally mad. Eunbi wouldn't want the same thing happen again. Han Seungwoo is actually her best friend yet the Dispatch team or you can say Paparazzi, released some false rumors.

Everyone was in great anger that time. Thinking it might happen to the younger, it scares the leader. She loves her, but still. Wonyoung's feeling is the only thing that matters. If she really fall for Chaewon, why not trying? Eunbi has been watching over the guy, and as what she predicted, he really has that kind of romantic feeling towards their younger. All his sweet act and kindness, she can conclude. Eunbi also can feel, this Chaewon guy is a very nice guy. She believes he can take care of their Wonyoung. So, it's up to the girl now. She decides on what she wants.

Wonyoung is still confuse about her own feelings. She likes Yujin but he has a girlfriend. Though she's the real wife, but it means nothing in real life. She knows Yujin still loves his girlfriend. And she doesn't want to be the third person in destroying someone's relationship. What they did that night, it was wrong. Wonyoung enjoyed it, she admit to herself. But also admitting it was just a distraction. It's not real. Maybe because it's her first time, she felt like wanting more, being curious.

Chaewon. She likes him. But what she's being afraid of is her status right now. She's someone's wife. Legally, lawfully. She can't just accept a new guy into her life without asking Yujin's permission right? But it's actually unfair when she think about it more. Yujin has a girlfriend while married to her. Does it mean she can also get herself a boyfriend while married to him? Let it be fair and square? Is that really what she wants?

Wonyoung is dancing perfectly to their 'Fiesta' song on the stage. She looks awesome with those long legs, perfect body lines, with her cute smiles. Who knows her mind is actually full of thoughts right now. It's her love life. Such a mess.

🐶🐰

"Wonyoungie... What are you thinking about? You've been quiet for the whole day." Yuri questioned. She's sitting beside Wonyoung in their van, way to the dorm.

"Nothing eonnie. I just feel sad that we'll end this promotion real soon. I still want to show myself more, how much I improved, how much I trained, and I still want to interact with WIZONE." She's not lying, but that's not the main reason for her silence.

"Aigooooo... Me too Wonyoung-ah. But it's okay. We did well. We all did. So there won't be any regret. And we won few times, which mean our WIZONE keep supporting us. No worry, we can interact with them whenever we want. Tomorrow we still have our last fansign event remember? Let's do our best!" The blonde girl made a fighting gesture, punching her small fist up to the air.