Chapter 5 - Who Knows What Tomorrow Holds?

It's 11 am. And it's Saturday. Today is the day of Wonyoung and Yujin's fitting. It's for their wedding day. Their parents won't invite anyone except for their very close relatives. They won't let the news spread before the time comes.

Yujin will pick Wonyoung up. He's getting ready in his room at the moment. After taking his shower he stood in front of the mirror looking at his well built up body for the past years. He loves exercising, gyming. One thing that makes him proud of himself.

He put his casual grey plain shirt on and a black blazer as the outer paired with a jeans. After checking himself out, he made his way.

"Mom I'll go out now." He said while leaving.

"Yujin-ah... Treat her well okay? She's a good girl." Nayeon advice. Jeongyeon isn't home. He's too busy working.

Yujin nodded as the answer. Would he really gonna listen?

🐶🐰

"What should I do? I don't wanna see him... But... Ahhh! Just do it Won! You agreed to it anyway! No turning back. Or maybe you can talk to him later. About his opinion to this marriage. But he's annoying. He won't cooperate! Oh no, this isn't good."

"Baby.. Yujin is already here. Have you done?" Yerin's voice woke her from her deep thought.

"Mom... I don't wanna go... What if he's not a good guy?" She suddenly whine.

"Eittss.. Don't judge him before trying to know him first. You'll be okay baby. Trust me." Yerin assured.

"But Mom--

"Don't make him waiting for that long. Poor him. Come downstairs. I invited him inside."

"Hmmm.." Wonyoung nodded. As a sign she gave up. Not wanting to fight her mother.

Yujin stood from the couch as he saw Wonyoung and her mother walking down the stairs. Wonyoung is wearing a white long turtleneck paired with a black denim jumpsuit. He can't lie that Wonyoung is a very beautiful girl, attractive. He bet many guys would fall for her. Too unfortunate he loves someone else.

"Shall we go now?" He asked looking at Wonyoung, which earn a small nod from the latter.

"Mrs. Jang, we'll make our way now. Thanks for the juice. I love it." Yujin smiled.

"No big deal. And don't call me that formal. You can call me Mom instead. Ahhh, wait a second!" Yerin took her phone and clicked on the camera. "You guys look good. Smile please." She instructed.

"Mom!" Wonyoung facepalmed, feeling embarrass.

"It's okay. Let's just do it." Yujin looked at the camera and smile, giving a peace sign.

"Ohh, you guys look cute! Really!" She squealed. "I'll send this to your father. He must be happy. Wonyoungie, behave. And Yujin, please keep her safe okay?"

"Of course Mrs. Jang. No worry. I'll take care of her."

"A'ah.. It's Mom Yerin."

"Heheh, okay. Mom." Yujin rubbed his nape, feeling shy and awkward.