Chapter 13 - Fate

This week is hella cruel to these idols, IZONE. They need to keep practicing, recording some reality shows, pre-recording their comeback shows. It'll be their comeback soon. They need to stay healthy and strong until the time.

"Today we will have our fitting session with the new outfit for our title track. You guys will be wearing few types of outfit along the upcoming promotion. Our designer will be here anytime soon. Before that you guys can sit back and do whatever you want." The manager, Chaeyeon announced.

The girls are currently sitting in their room in the agency. CY Entertainment. So this agency got a very huge building with so many rooms inside. Some rooms belong to their artist, some are actors and some idols. They got lot of famous artist and idols.

Hyewon is eating some sushi that she bought earlier. Eunbi joined her. Wonyoung is just playing with her phone just like Minju and Yuri. Nako is talking selfies and Hitomi is lying on the couch there, reading a book. Everyone is doing their own business.

After few minutes, they heard a knock on the door before it opened, revealing Chaeyeon, Sakura and a new guy with an Adidas cap on, jeans, white tee paired with a mocha padding. The girls assume him to be their designer. But he doesn't look like one.

"Girls. As what I told you, we gonna have our designer today. And here he is. Chaewon-ssi, introduce yourself." Sakura smiled to him.

"Hi everyone. I'm Chaewon. Ahn Chaewon. I just graduated from Paris. I had designed you beautiful clothes for your new comeback. I hope we can cooperate well." Chaewon bowed a little.

"Please take care of us Chaewon-ssi!" All the seven girls greeted, bowing politely.

They then proceed by measuring every inch of their bodies so Chaewon can make such outfit that can fit them well. Since he finished with all the design, he just need to set things up with his tailor. It won't be long since CY Entertainment handled everything.

"Chaewon-ssi, how old are you? You look so young to be our designer." Eunbi asked.

"I'm 25. Not that young though." He smiled.

"Hahahahaahahahahaahaha!!!" Everyone in the room is laughing at Eunbi.

"Why? Did I just said something I shouldn't?" Chaewon confused.

"Eunbi eonnie is 25 too. Which means......" Yuri teased.

"She's not that young!" Hyewon continued Yuri's words. How they love to piss the older.

"Yahh! Kids!" Eunbi whined.

"Hehehe, sorry. I know that. I'm actually a WIZONE. Making my favorite idol's outfit, this is a dream come true. I'll do my best." Chaewon confessed. He's still focusing on his tape, pen and paper. Measuring the girls.

"Wowww! Really? I can't believe this! We have our WIZONE designer!" Nako exclaimed excitedly.

"Anyway, who's your favorite member?" Yuri asked, being curious. Hoping that it would be her.

"Heheh, I like everyone. You're all talented. You have your own charm and uniqueness. You're all smart, funny and witty." He explained.