Chapter 9 - Ring and Kiss...?

Both parents didn't want to mention anything about what happened at the wedding. The kids should figured it out by now, if only they smart enough. Who else would ruin their plan? Their parents of course. Everyone pretended like nothing happened.

They just had their dinner. It was set beautifully to celebrate the wedding and of course, the union of two strong family. How they wish they could invite more people and let the whole world know.

 How they wish they could invite more people and let the whole world know

The room's getting empty. The guest started going home. They bid goodbyes to their relatives and thanking them before they all leave. An agreement to keep everything remain as secret for now.

"SinB-yah. It's still shocking for me. Hard to believe we're in-laws now. You and me, we gonna stuck forever huh?" That's Jeongyeon. They're standing at the door now. Going to the hotel room to get their things before going home.

"Neither me. Hahaha! I'm so happy! We're family now old friend!" They hugged each other while giving pats to one another.

"We have lot to talk about. I can't wait to see the pictures out. I'm gonna set it in a huge frame and hang it on our main hallway." Yerin with her excitement.

"Of course Yerin-ah. Let's catch up next time. I have a new recipe to show too. I learned from the Chef in my bakery class." Nayeon said.

"Wahhhh! That would be great! I'd like to try it!"

"So kids? Wanna go to your apartment now? Should we take you there?" SinB asked looking at the newlyweds, especially the guy.

Both SinB and Jeongyeon bought the apartment for their kids to live in. It's very spacious and huge with simple design. They bought it last month. Yerin and Nayeon helped with filling all the equipments the newlyweds may need. They just need to move in. And they don't need to be worry since it is a very private apartment. Only famous and rich people can live there. The security, the privacy, it's all settled.

"Daddd..... Uhmmmm--- I don't think we're ready yet-"

"Ohh, baby! It's okay. You're husband and wife now. Do whatever you want!"

"Dad! That's not what I mean. You know I still need to pack few things. And I still miss you and Mom. Let me stay home tonight... Please....?" She pleaded.

"Okay then. Just tonight okay? You can't leave your husband alone now. Poor Yujin. Hahaha!"

"Okay..."