Chapter 17 - Love is Hard

"Wonyoung-ah...." Minju ran to Wonyoung's bed, laid down, hugging her best friend.

"Eonnie! What happened?!" The younger almost fall asleep while waiting for her eonnie.

She explained everything to Eunbi. Since Eunbi asked so many things seriously she needed to be honest. The leader knows now. Minju went out to see that Yujin guy. She was mad but she can't see her two girls looking all guilty to her. So she forgave them.

"You're right. He cheated on me." Minju cried.

"What the hell?! He really did?! What a real jerk! How could he do that to you! I'll kill that guy for hurting our Minguri eonnie! He need to pay for this!" Wonyoung is getting much furious now.

"Wonyoungie... I feel hurt.... I hate him. But I can't let him go." Minju sobbed.

"But why eonnie? Shouldn't you just leave him? You deserve someone better. And he's no good for you. A cheater will always be a cheater."

"I can't Wonyoung-ah... It's not that easy... I really love him... We've been together for so long... And... I..." The older couldn't finish her word.

"What is it eonnie? Why?"

"I gave him everything I have." The crying girl admitted.

"What--- Eonnie... Tell me... What do you mean?"

"Everything Wonyoung-ah... Everything... All of me..." Minju then hugged the younger. Feeling a bit calm in her arm.

She doesn't have anyone. She grew up in an orphanage. The agency scouted her when they saw her on the street. It was Sakura. The agency even paid everything for her, giving her scholarship to study and she graduated with flying colors.

"Eonnie...." Wonyoung couldn't say anything. She was taken aback for sure. She never thought someone who looks like Minju isn't actually as what she seems. She also has her dark side. Having sex with your boyfriend isn't fully wrong... But it's Minju. She looks innocent, pure. Just, unbelievable to the younger.

"Wonyoung-ah... What should I do? I really love him..." Minju broke down. Wonyoung couldn't take it anymore. It hurts her seeing Minju in such a miserable state.

"Eonnie! Look at me! I'll talk to him! Please don't cry... I promise I'll make him pay for this.. I promise. He need to be responsible for what he done." She stroked the older hair. She's sitting now while Minju is lying on her bed, crying until she fell asleep.

"Being in love isn't easy huh? Ahn Yujin... What should I do? What if I fall deeper into you? I don't wanna hurt myself..."

From : Mr. Spoiled Puppy 🐶
Wonyoung-ah.... I miss you....

It's 2 am. Wonyoung still couldn't sleep. She just received a chat from the guy she's been thinking about the for the whole night. She can't get him out her mind. She smiled to her own thought. Touching her lonely lips,  remembering what happened between them. She wants more to be honest. She won't lie that she started liking him since the night he came and hugged her on the bed as she was too scared of everything.

But she also won't lie that she's worried about her feeling knowing that Yujin has a girlfriend which seems he's so into her the way he mentioned it. She remembers how the guy would smile thinking about his girlfriend, saying that he would end their marriage for her. His heart won't change that fast will he? Did he just took advantage of her? She's swirling in her fear, engulfed with confusion.