42: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS

Dedicated to toxicbritish

***

Young and stupid: MY BABY GIRL IS ALL GROWN UP!!!!!! Happy birthday baby girl, I love you so much. Idk if you're awake so I'll call you in the morning. Your awesome big brother loves you xoxox

Tess@Bitches for Layif! : HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLAAA!!!! I love you so much bestie, you make me so happy and I wish the very best for you! have an amazing day❤❤

Chelsea@Bitches for Layif! : ugh, I can't believe Tess beat me to it again. Happy birthday bestie, I love love love you and I can't wait to see how amazing this year is going to be and to share it with you.❤❤❤

Unknown number: Happy birthday sweetheart, love mom and dad.

Waking up to a hundred birthday texts has to be one of the best feelings ever, especially when most of the time stamps are from 12 am.

I roll over in bed, a giddy smile on my face. Happy birthday to me!

Just then my phone starts blaring the ringtone of my favorite person.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday baby girl, happy birthday to you!"

My smile widens as Tyler and Kira blend their unbelievably shitty voices together to sing for me.

Thankfully, the birthday song ends quickly with a terrible attempt at harmonizing. "That was awful you guys, thank you!"

Tyler's booming laughter fills my ears, "glad you liked it"

I laugh, "Loved it"

"Happy birthday sweetheart!" Kira chimes in.

"Thank you Kira, your kids are going to have a hard time joining any choirs"

She laughs, "I can't wait till there are four voices screaming happy birthday into your ears"

"Wait! I thought we agreed on four kids?" Tyler asks.

"You can have the third and fourth ones if you like" Kira tells him.

"But babe," he whines and they literally start to argue while I'm on the phone about how many kids they're going to have.

A soft knock distracts me and I interrupt just as Kira launches into a full on explanation of the after effects of giving birth, "...and you want me to go through that four times?!"

"Okay you guys, thank you for calling bye!"

I distract them long enough to hear a "bye baby, love you!" and I hang up, laughing to myself. If I know anything about the dynamics of their relationship, Kira is going to have as many kids as Tyler wants. Speaking from experience, there's no saying no to that boy and his stupid puppy eyes.

My door opens slightly and a smile lights up my face when Marie enters holding a tray that smells delicious. She's singing softly with a voice that's the exact opposite of the couple in Boston arguing about procreation.

I smile as she places the tray on my side table. There's a plate of waffles, whipped cream and blueberries, a red velvet cupcake with a candle sticking out of it and a glass of cranberry juice. There's also a card at the edge with Happy birthday Isabella on it.

"Marie" I whisper happily.

She smiles and pulls me in for a hug, "happy birthday sweetheart"

I hold her tight, "I love you, you know that, right?"