10: WHERE ARE YOU GOING SIR KNIGHT?

Dedicated to @goleafsgo 1634

***

"So, to find x, you have to remove the logarithm"

Cole just nods and does as I say. I groan, he has been ignoring me all day, no matter how much I've tried to talk to him and apologize. Even now, he won't look at me!

"Then to find y, you stand on one leg and cluck like a chicken" he doesn't answer and just rests the tip of his pen on the paper, waiting for the right instruction.

I sigh, "please Cole, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to listen in"

Silence.

"So, are you going for Madison's party? I heard Ryan and Megan are going"

Zilch.

"Chels and I are going as Mal and Evie from Descendants, what about you?"

Effing crickets.

I bite my lip and stand up, "okay fine, be that way" I pull out a work sheet from my bag and place it on the table, "solve these and let me have it by Thursday"

He doesn't even look up!

"I'm sorry" I say one more time before leaving the class.

***

After putting the last touch of make-up, I place the purple wig on my head and smirk at the gorgeousness staring back at me.

I'm rocking the look so hard, mom's personal tailor made it so it looks like it was stolen from the studio itself.

Five minutes later, I'm all set for Madison's Halloween party and I text James that I'm ready.

There's no way I'm driving my baby there and risking some drunk ass puking on my car or worse, it getting crashed.

James drops me at Madison's house and I promise to call him when I'm ready, I let him know that if I don't, I've hitched a ride with Nathan.

The instant I enter the thumping house, someone calls my name, "Bella!"

I turn to see Madison, dressed as Catwoman. It irks me when some girls decide to dress so slutty for Halloween, because let's face it, Catwoman is not exactly a role model superhero. The party has barely started and she already looks drunk out of her skull.

I smile, nevertheless, "hey Mads, cool party"

"Thanks!", then she hands a drink to me, " want a drink?!"

I look into the cup then back at her, "uh Mads, its empty"

"Oops" she giggles and hiccups, and just like that, she's gone.

I roll my eyes and and shake my head.

I push my way through the sweaty teenagers, to the kitchen where I know my friends are.

I spot Chelsea's blue wig first and then see the rest of them.

Nathan and Tess are dressed as Aladdin and Jasmine and they look so cute, I want to puke. But like in a good way.

Chelsea is rocking the Evie look and looks so pretty.

"Hey B" Tess hugs me and I greet the rest of them, hugging Chelsea and high fiving Nathan.

"You look nice" he complements and I smile as Chelsea hands me a drink.

"Some party huh?" Tess says, shouting slightly so she can be heard.

I shrug in reply. To be honest, parties actually bore me to no end, they're all the same, drinking, music, grinding teenagers, all the same.

The only reason I actually come is because, like I said earlier, anyone who's anyone comes.