Mist of Justice (Part 2)

(A/n: I'm thinking of changing the cover to the picture attached. What do you guys think? Also, Giorno's theme is your theme! Enjoy this music while you read!)

(Y/n)

When we approached the old building, I couldn't help but feel an ominous presence. 'This run down building is quaint, but seems more like a lair than a hotel.' I thought with a shiver. Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. 'What was that?' All of us looked to see an old woman making her way toward us. She stopped, bowing to us. All of us bowed back and she smiled, "Well hello, good side and madam. I see you are travelers. I'm sorry but I'm afraid with this fog it's too dangerous to leave the town now. There are many cliffs, you know. I run my own bed and breakfast not far from here. If you'd like, why not stay there for the night? There's plenty of room for everyone, I'll even give you a healthy discount." 'She's so straight forward even though she doesn't even know us.' I moved closer to Jotaro and he put his arm around me, 'I don't like this. I want to leave now.' 

"Well," said Polnareff, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, "finally, we've actually met a normal person for once." ' Why did Jotaro out his arm around me?' "We have to assume the stand user is somewhere in this town. With this fog, there can be no telling what they might do. They could be next to us and we wouldn't even know." Explained Kakyoin as I looked at the old woman. ' She's the only normal-ish person here. She might be the stand user. That old geezer on the plane was, so why not her?' "We absolutely cannot let our guard down tonight." "You know guy, I've noticed nobody's attacked us quite yet, but dang this town is creepy." Said Polnareff, looking around at the blank faces of the passers by. I gulped, seeing one of them look at me suddenly. ' It's like a horror film, but real life.'

 Thunk. "Come on, this way, Master Joestar. That building over there is my bed and breakfast. Follow me and I'll show you to your rooms. Try not to fall behind.~" We all looked at the building. 'It's creepier in the most too.' "I know it's not much, but this place has got history. About twenty years ago, one of the double-0 seven movies was filmed here, and when John Lennon of the Beatles visited here, he spent the entire time in this little hotel." My eyes widened , "John Lennon was here?!" 'Seriously?? I love that group!!' "WOW! Seriously??" Said Polnareff and I in unison. "Oh no no, I was only only pulling your leg, young masters. Still, it is a nice hotel. I've put my heart and soul into it." The old woman turned and started walking toward the hotel. "We have no other guests at the moment, so you can pick the dinner menu. If you don't like meat, we have fresh fish available."

Jotaro and I looked at each other, "Wait a minute, Grandma. Before, you called me Joestar, didn't you?" The old woman stopped, and seemed to tense up, " How did you know my name?" Jotaro asked suspiciously. She was frozen for a couple of seconds, before turning to us with a smile. "Come now, the delightful young man next to you said Mr. Joestar earlier. I may be old, but my ears still work." Jotaro and I looked at each other again, sharing a message with our eyes, 'No he didn't. Something's not right here.' "You mean me? I think I said it, but I'm not sure." Said Polnareff, looking away in concentration. "Ah, you did sir. When you've been working in this business as many years as I have, you really learn how to memorize people's name's quickly. All I'm sure of it." 'She looks way to cheerful.' I thought, watching her gaze fall upon me, then dart away just as fast. "By the way, ma'am. I just noticed the bandages, what happened to your hand?" Asked Polnareff, pointing at the woman's bandages hand. "Oh this? A minor burn, nothing more. I suppose it's just my old age, but I accidentally spilled boiling water on it. 'How do you not have someone helping you? Maybe I should stop being so dang suspicious and help the old woman out. It only seems fair.' 

" Oh, don't be silly, madam. You don't look a day over forty, and that's the God honest truth. What do you say about you and I getting dinner alone?" He and the old woman chuckled and I cringed. 'That's not he God honest truth and she's freaking ugly.' "Heheheheh, you naughty boy, don't tease an old woman like that." They began to laugh like old friends who where high on root beer, if my cringe could get any worse it did. "Let's... let's just go inside. It's really creepy in here, and the atmosphere's getting on my nerves." I said, pulling away from Jotaro and walking toward the hotel. 

When we got into the actual building, it looked actually decent. "Wow, this place isn't too bad at all." Said Joseph, confirming my thoughts. "Here Kakyoin," Said Polnareff, giving the pen for the name booklet to his red headed friend. "My autograph's worth as much as Lennon's, so make sure you take care of it." I rolled my eyes along with Jotaro, and we stepped up to the desk. The old hag was looking at me, thinking who knows what. 'That look is full of recognition. Does she know me somehow? I keep getting more and more suspicious and I know I shouldn't.' Jotaro and I had made quiet conversation and decided to put fake names in the name book. 'Qtaro Kujo' he wrote. 'Heh. Cute-aro Kujo.' I thought, signing my pen name: 'Dio Brando'.

Jotaro looked at that name and gave me a confused look but I beckoned him over. "Back when I was only thirteen, I was in a gang. They called me 'Dio Brando' because they thought my stand was some form of heavenly power, and since 'Dio' is Italian for 'God', they called me that." He nodded and smiled a little, hiding it behind his hat. 

We walked upstairs and I chose the room closest to the exit. I was extremely nervous. 'Better safe than sorry.' Suddenly, there was a knock. "Come in." It was Kakyoin. "H-hey (Y/n). I need to talk to you about something." I nodded and we sat down on the edge of my bed. "So.. uh.. remember back in India when we pretended to make out?" He inhaled nervously, "I'm keep having thoughts thoughts about if I do or don't like you. Like, like-like you." I nodded, "I hear you." "I wanted to ask you if you felt anything for me, and if your weren't sure, maybe we could try and figure out if we do actually like each other." Needless to say, you were nervous. "I don't mind testing, but I need to warn you, this is my first kiss." He nodded and leaned forward. I did too and our lips met. We pulled away immediately. "Sorry. I didn't feel anything." We both said and we both blushed. "So we don't like each other. That's fine." I said, actually okay with it. Kakyoin nodded, "Thanks for that, and sorry for stealing your first kiss." "It's okay." The two of us hugged and he left the room.

(Jotaro)

I heard everything. Kakyoin's not-so confession, (Y/n)'s reply, everything. I was kind of upset that Kakyoin was her first kiss, but I decided to forgive him. Just this once, at least. 'I wonder what the French idiot's doing. He'd better not be locking lips with that old hag.' I went downstairs.

(Y/n)

About an hour passed and nothing exciting happened, so I walked downstairs to see where Jotaro and Polnareff had gone off to (I noticed them both go downstairs earlier). When I heard Jotaro talking to the old lady, I got confused. "Mister Polnareff's in the bathroom, but he's been in there for a long time." I looked into the room to see Jotaro walking toward a door, "Figures he's dumping his load. This way, correct?" As soon as his back was turned, the old woman ran at him with scissors. 'What in the world?' 

-Time skip-

"There you are, Jotaro. I was looking for you!" I had gathered a bit of information, and I knew Jotaro had it figure out too. "Ah, Mistress (Y/n), nice to see you again. I was just talking with young Jotaro here." "How did you know my name was (Y/n)? I never told it to you, and no one else did either. The same goes for Jotaro." The old woman began to sweat and then said hurriedly, "You both wrote your named in the booklet. Don't tell me you've already forgotten." Jotaro pulled out said booklet from his coat pocket. "You mean this one?" "YES! See, you wrote your named down here!" She let out a gasp, "Q-taro Kujo! Dio Brando??" "That's right. We didn't even put our proper names in the list. The only way you could've known them is by having been told them. The real Dio Brando must've told you, correct?" 

The old hag let out a growl and shouted at us. 'We have her all figured out.' That's when she brought out her stand... and all of it's minions. I screamed, "FRICKIN ZOMBIES!!! NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!" Perfect Time and Star Platinum started to fight them off, and the battle continued until finally, "Star Platinum!" The purple stand began to inhale and suck Enyaba's Justice into it's mouth, suffocating it's user. The old woman colapsed. The fog listed, but then we saw the ever cowardly Hol Horse driving away with our car. "HECK YOU HOL HORSE!" I began to run in a rhythm an I quickly caught up to him. Throwing him out of the car, I ceased control and drive back to the group who was over looking a grave yard. The entire town had been an illusion. 'Wait, but that means that those people were literal zombies..' I felt faint, but kept myself up as Mr. Joestar took the wheel and we took off to a new town. Preferably one without zombies.