Attempt (No One Cares About Judgement)

(Y/n)

We five crusaders were once again on a boat, but this time "I have no idea where the heck we're going." I said as our motorboat sped across the sea. "Don't worry about a thing, you guys," said Joseph, steering the boat toward a small island. "We're coming here to see someone very important." I looked into the water and tried to look for dolphins, but to no avail. "We need to save Seiko, I hope this isn't just a little detour."

 When we docked, there was no one to meet us, and I had a flashback to when Jotaro and I fought Strength. Instinctively shivering, I reached into my bag and pulled out a sweater. It was cold here, and my memories weren't helping. "Oi," said Jotaro and all eyes turned to the teenager, " There's someone watching us in the bushes." When he appeared I was over joyed. 'Avdol!'

 "Avdol" ran away telling us he wanted nothing to do with us and our adventure. "I don't understand. Why would Avdol run away from us?" Asked Kakyoin. " Because that's not Avdol. That's his father." 'Yeah sure. Poor Polnareff's gonna make another great salt lake if he starts crying.' "Well, let's inform him about Avdol and get on with our adventure. I don't know how much longer we have to save Mrs. Kujo, but I'm not gonna wait any longer than I have to to kick Dio's butt." I said, walking my fist into my palm. Polnareff looked so sad, but decided to keep on moving.

-Time skip-

Polnareff was off looking for Not-Avdol while we stayed behind, the real one coming out of the house. "How'd I do?" "AVDOL!!" I almost tackled him when I hugged him, and he chuckled, "Hello to you too, (Y/n). I want to thank you for saving my life back in India." "No need for thanks, I'm just glad you're okay! By the way, if we need another disguise for you, you're not Avdol. You're Grey Avdol." He laughed along with the others. 

 Soon the sun began to set and we still hadn't seen Polnareff. "We should look for him. It's a big island, so we have a lot of ground to cover." Suggested Kakyoin and we all nodded in agreement. Jotaro ended up walking with me in my search for the baguette. We had been searching for about an hour when I came upon a beautiful sight. A view over looking the ocean, and sending rays of color through the sky was the most beautiful sunrise I had ever seen. My eyes widened. "Wow..." Said Jotaro and I as we witnessed this miracle of nature. 

"(Y/n)..." I turned to see Jotaro, looking rather bashful, "There's something I need to tell you." The colors of the sunrise made him look so beautiful that I blushed slightly. "Yes?" "I-I lo-" "HEY GUYS!" Jotaro cursed under his breath and I looked to see Joseph waving at us. "We found Polnareff! Come on over to the docks!" "Coming!" I said, waving back, "Sorry, what were you saying Jotaro?" He looked away and I swear I saw a faint dusting of pink on his cheeks. "Nothing.. Nevermind.." I didn't say anything but walked side by side with Jotaro, who seemed a little sad.

Polnareff was excited when he appeared and showed us that Avdol was still alive. "Anyway," said Joseph looking away from the excited Frenchman, "I got us a new form of transportation that we haven't been attacked in before." "Let me carry your luggage." Offered Avdol and Joseph thanked him. Polanreff broke down in tears when I told him we already knew, and that we never told him Avdol was still alive in the first place. "I respect your reasoning, but I hate you guys so much." He whined, dragging his injured butt up the gang plank. I healed him with my stand right before he got into our submarine. 

(Jotaro)

I was about to confess when my stupid Grandfather ruined it. 'Maybe (Y/n) and I aren't meant to be together.. No.. I refuse to believe that. The time wasn't right, that's all. (Y/n), my beloved, I will win your heart no matter the cost.' I thought as I followed the rest of the crusaders into the submarine. 'My time will come, and Dio won't ever stand in my way. No one will.'

(Sorry for the short chapter)