Should I Stay or Should I Go?

(Y/n)

I got to school in a fresh uniform just after second period started. The teachers, or course, we're rather upset at me and asked about the hold up. I told them there has been some complications on the way to school, and that I had gone home to fix things up. I don't think I'll ever know if they really believed me, but I just ignored the cold stares of the other girls in the room. The feeling of being watched followed me all day, like a mouse who can't shake a cat. It was terrifying to say the least.

"Hey, ugly!" The first words that I heard on my lunch break. Mom hasn't made me a lunch so I packed a bento box. "Where's Jojo you nutcase?" I looked at the gigantic group of girls standing incident of me, like a wolf pack closing in on a deer. I glared at the girl who called me a nutcase. "I'm the nutcase? How so?" "How could you ever think that Jojo would ever like you?" "Yeah! You're a nobody! Stupid, ugly, and a waste of time! Go to heck, you worthless piece of crap!" 

 They didn't know how much that actually hurt, as I kept up my poker face. "Funny. You keep telling me stuff I already know. As to where Jotaro is? Dunno, he probably skipped school of something." I took a bite of my salmon, savoring the flavorful slab of cooked meat. There was a sudden stinging sensation on my cheek and a sharp pain in my arm, I had just been slapped across the face, as well as punched in the arm. I looked at them with a disappointed face. "You all really love Jotaro, huh?" I asked them with no emotion. 'Dang,' I thought with an internal grimace, 'My arm is starting to really hurt.' "I was kicked in the stomach instead of being answered. 'Great. Now my stomach hurts too.'

The rest of the day was painful, and I was glad when I finished collecting Jotaro and Kakyoin's homework. Walking over to Jotaro's house was no problem anymore since I wasn't carrying a half dead person. 'I hate school. Everyone hates me.' I thought gloomily. I knocked on the door to the Kujo household to be greeted by Holly (or Saiko, as she had told me to call her). "Hello again, (Y/n)!" I smiled kindly at Jotaro's amazing mother, "Hi there, Saiko! I have Jotaro's homework, and I needed to drop it off." She smiled happily and let me in. 

I went into the room where I had left everyone and saw they were still there. They were talking about something that I couldn't follow. I waited for a pause before speaking up, "Glad to see you're feeling better, Kakyoin!" He was indeed feeling better, as he was able to sit up now. Everyone looked at me in shock. "(Y/n)! You're back!" Said Jotaro. I could swear I saw a look of relief in his face, but then he pulled his hat over his eyes, shielding them from sight. ' hmmm..'

Abdol used some Tarot Cards to check my stand's abilities. Apparently, Jotaro had ratted me out while I was gone. It turned out to be a Wild Card Stand. 'Only I know it's abilities.' I thought happily. I answered the questions they asked me and nothing else. 

 "Oh, by the way, before I forget.." I said, handing Jotaro and Kakyoin their homework, "Here's what's due tomorrow. If you need it, I can help with what you don't know. But be warned, I need to leave within an hour and  a half." I had called the aquarium earlier to switch my shift to today rather than tomorrow. "We can work in my room if necessary." Said Jotaro. I nodded and the three of us went to do our homework. "I assume that you two won't be at school tomorrow?" I asked them curiously. They both shook their heads. "Thought so."

I worked with them as long as I could before heading off to the aquarium. I had to factor in time to get changed from my school uniform to my aquarium suit, and it took some time. Either way, I made it to work in time! "Hey, Celine! Hey, Damien!" I said happily as I watched the dolphins surface the water to greet me. I gave them dinner before resuming their training from a previous session. 'After my shift is over, what do I do? I can't just go back to the Kujo's house, and I don't want to go home because mom's there... why is life so hard sometimes?' I worked with the dolphins for hours before finally heading home at ten PM. Little did I know, I would be in for a bit of a surprise when I arrived.