Day 1 In Heck

(Y/n)

Sitting myself down behind my desk, I could hear the squeal of those annoying girls from before fangirling over some insult that JoJo character had surely thrown at them. "Idiots." I thought bitterly. Students came flooding in when the bell rang and took up most of the seats up front. I, personally, was in the back row in the far corner. That JoJo person came in not too long before the flock of girls did... and he sat down right beside me. "Aw heck. I can't believe you done this." I thought miserably and got out my language arts notebook, a new pencil, and... I looked in my backpack. There was a stuffed penguin inside. 

[(A/n) I'm sorry if you don't like penguins. Change it to your favorite animal or you don't like it.]

I pet the penguin's head and closed my backpack. That stuffed penguin had been my companion since I was just a little baby. I brought it with me so I could have someone who's got my back all day. "Almost literally." I though, amused by the pun I had just made. "Hello everyone," said the teacher enthusiastically, "Welcome to another school year! Quick announcement, we have a new student! Miss Brando, would you please stand up?" 

Mentally screaming at myself, I stood up. I waved shyly to the other students who I looked at me curiously. "H-hi! My name is (Y/n), and I.. I look forward to meeting you all during the oncoming year." I blushed slightly when I sat down. "So. Many. Faces. All. Looking. At. Me." I thought with a shudder. "It's a pleasure to have you in our class, (Y/n), now.... Everyone turn to page ten in your language arts book." There was a decent amount of grumbling from the other students as the school year began in the turn of a page. "What a lovely and positive class." I thought sarcastically.

(Jotaro)

Hearing her stutter as she spoke, I concluded that she was somewhat shy. She had the perfect voice for making speeches, but she was kind of quiet. "She's also kind of cute... Wait what?? No Jotaro, you aren't going down THAT path." I thought, slightly appalled by the sudden branching off my thoughts. During the class, I noticed that (Y/n) was very careful not to do something that would get herself noticed. "She isn't looking at me." I thought in bewilderment. She is the first female classmate who hasn't cared that I necessarily existed. "Wow." I though. She took a lot of notes on what the teacher said, I every so often copied off of her. "Her handwriting is so neat and... not girly? That's a first. "

(Y/n)

The day dragged by and it took me along with it. Math was boring, Literature was too linguistic, PE was tiring, and history wasn't exciting in the least. The only class I fairly enjoyed was marine biology. I loved the idea of the ocean, the creatures that lived there, and all the unexplored areas of the deep. "It's a tough class, but it's worth it." I thought happily. Lunch was strange. Mom practically packed me crap, but I ate it anyway, and... JoJo sat within my proximity? He did this in ALL OF MY CLASSES! He was always either right next to me, or two seats away. "What's this guy's deal with sitting near me?" I thought angrily, taking a bite of my sandwich. Though you have to admit, he was an interesting figure. Cool fashion choice, doesn't talk much (unless telling some girls to "stop looking at him gosh dang it"), tall, built, and handso- "WHAT??? Nonononono! I'm not falling for this jerk. There's no way I can like him! Nope nope nope nope." I felt myself blushing slightly now, as I walked home from school. "I can't call for him, because he would never like me back...."