Kakyoin

(Y/n)

I helped Jotaro all the way to the nurse's office before a sense of foreboding hit me. It sent a chill down my spine worse than a winter breeze. Jojo sat down in the nearest chair with a sigh of relief. "Okay," I sighed in turn, "you're here. Anything else you need? I can tell the teachers why you're not in class." His beautiful blue eyes pierced my own like a sword. "I think I'll be okay from here on out, but... uh... you can stay here if you want." 

"Is he suggesting I skip class and stay with him?" I thought in surprise and raised an eyebrow. "I think you'll be fine Jojo. Honestly, you haven't had a problem before now with being left alone." The remark seemed to hurt him. "I'm sorry if that was offending. I just spoke based on what I see normally." He nodded in understanding, accepting my words as the truth. "It's okay. I just didn't want to be left alone with those guys." He said, pointing to the two other students in the room. They were obviously pretending to be sick to avoid school. I rolled my eyes at their childish behavior. "I'll have to explain my tardiness later." I said, leaning against the wall. Jojo pulled his hat farther over his eyes, almost as if he was hiding something.

 "Ohhhh.. my stomache!" " My head hurts sooooooo much!" They complained to the nurse. The nurse, however, proceeded to ignore them and walk over to us. "Get into a fight again, Kujo?" She asked raising an eyebrow in his direction. "No." Was all he said. The nurse grabbed a pair of scissors and walked to Jojo, bending over slightly. "Uhhhh.. what are you doing?" He asked suspiciously. "I'm going to cut your pants." She says looking at him like this was obvious. "Like heck you aren't." He said quickly getting off the chair he was on, his leg was still weak, I helped him up. She sighed and grabbed a pen from the desk. "Come on!! Check my fever, nurse, my head feels like it's on fire!" Thus nurse suddenly began to laugh uncontrollably, "Does THIS look like a thermometer?? Huh??!" She suddenly stabbed one of the students in the eye, blood spraying everywhere in a waterfall or crimson. The two students screamed and ran away. The nurse turned to us. WhaT AbOuT YoU tWo?! dOEs ThIS loOk LikE a ThErMOmeter tO YOu??" 

 "What the heck?? JoJo and I said in shock. "She's gone insane." I said bitterly, growling like a dog. She stabbed Jojo in the cheek with the tip of the sharp pen. "Hey," I shouted, "I came here to get him fixed up! Not to injure him even more!!" She laughed maniacally. "Oh no," came a new voice, " she's just under my control, that's all." Jojo, who had gotten the nurse away from him, and I looked over to the window to see a familiar red head. "Kakyoin!" I said in shock. "That's right my dear!" He said, looking at me with a smile. I couldn't help but blush lightly, but kept a scowl on my face. "Put whatever spelThe whatever you've taken her over with the heck away. " He only looked at me and Jojo with a smirk. "No, I'm afraid I can't do that." He said with a smile. "And why not?" I asked with a grimace. He was silent.

A purple man suddenly appeared behind Jojo, he armour shining nicely, and his hair floating like a freaking ghost on his head. I let out an involuntary gasp at what I saw. Jojo looked at me, surprised. "Wait,  you can see him?" I nodded and let out Perfect Time. Both of the boy's eyes widened, "You're a stand user!?" They said simultaneously. I nodded, but looked back at Kakyoin who was grinning happily. "Oh boy," he said, " I guess I can kill you both then.. unless you wanna forget this ever happened and go out on a date with me, (Y/n)"

I was definatly blushing now. "Like heck she won't said Jojo angrily and ran at Kakyoin. I battled the nurse for a few minutes. Thus battle was really intense. "That woman is lethal with a pen!" I thought in shock. "Trade, (Y/n)" called Jojo, and we quickly did so.  Kakyoin was a weird fighter, but I learned his tempo and fought to his rhythm, my power increasing with every hit. That's the power of my stand. As long as you follow a rhythm, my power increases until I either miss, or stop. Then my power returns back to normal. "You will do more harm is you remove my stand from the nurse, Jojo." Said Kakyoin, who had layed eyes upon him for a second, giving me a free punch. "My stand, Hyrophant Green, is controlling her." Kakyoin said, hitting me once.

I looked and saw Jojo suddenly kiss the nurse. No... Jojo's stand was grabbing Kakyoin's stand out from her mouth. The purple man was bitting down on Hyrophant Green's head, bringing it out of the nurse's mouth with ease. The nurse began to bleed from everywhere, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Her chest stopped moving. "She's isn't breathing!!" I thought in shock. Jojo looked a little sad, maybe he felt like he had just killed someone? "Yare Yare Daze. How dare you do that to an innocent woman? I've made myself a reputation to not be nice. I've made a habit of not paying for my food at a restaurant if the food sucks. People fear me, teachers who mess with me, leave and they never come back. But even someone like me can spot evil." Kakyoin only laughed in an apologetic tone. "I told you, Jojo. You'd do more harm than good by removing my stand."

[ (A/n) My apologies. I don't know that actual scene very well, and I'm too lazy to look it up. This is what I remember... sorry]

Suddenly, Jojo's stand and Perfect Time started punching Kakyoin at an incredibly fast rate.

 "Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!!!!" 

"Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!"

 Kakyoin went flying through the wall. The entire nurse's office had been turned upside down by our fight. "Ora?" Came the voice of Jojo's stand. Perfect Time looked at him in surprise, probably excited to see someone of her own species. "Hello." She said to him. "Wait, is she blushing?" I thought, slightly confused. I was the only one who could understand my stand. I assumed Jojo could understand his stand perfectly. What he heard was, "Beiah." "Oi, (Y/n), help me with the body. We're taking him to my house." I nodded, glad to skip class for once. After all, my clothes were dirty and shredded from the flying shrapnel of what used to be the nurse's office.

I helped Jojo carry the body secretly back to his house. "We don't want any unneeded attention." I thought as we walked up to a gorgeous house. The faint *plunk, plunk* of a hollow bamboo cane filled my ears every so often. I was immediately relaxed and happy. "By the way, (Y/n), you can call me Jojo, but my real name is Jotaro." "Jotaro..." I thought, "what an uncommon name." "Alrighty then. Thanks for letting me fight, Jotaro. It was fun!" He looked amused at my comment. "No problem. Come on inside, but be careful. My family can be pretty weird." " We'll see about that." I said before stepping inside the Kujo household.