Yellow Temperance (Part 2)

(Y/n)

As we walked outside of the hotel, Anne quickly grabbed Jotaro's hand. I couldn't help but get slightly jealous of the little girl. 'It's cute and all,' I thought with a smirk, 'but come on. You're practically half his age.' I felt a nudge on my arm and I looked to see Kakyoin holding his arm out in a gentlemanly gesture. "Shall we?" He asked, smiling. I smiled back and rapped my arm around his. I must admit, the red head was rather attractive, but not as attractive as Jotaro. "Sure, why not?" I could feel eyes on me, but I didn't know who's it was. 

The four of us walked through a park and Anne pointed at a vendor. "Hey, can I get ice cream?" I smiled at her, "I don't see why not," I turned to the two men, "You guys want anything?" Jotaro walked over to the vendor without a word and began to read the menu. I frowned, 'My dude. I just asked if... nevermind.' Kakyoin and I walked over and the vendor told us how coconuts were popular here. Me not being a fan of coconuts declined politely. 'The others want coconuts, and I guess I'll take an ice cream sandwich. How could those guys like coconuts? They're disgusting!' I thought with a small shiver.

"We'll take three coconuts and one vanilla ice cream sandwich please." I told the man, detaching myself from Kakyoin. The vendor nodded and told me the price, "That'll be twelve dollars." "Twelve?? What're you tryin' ta pull here, buddy? Make it six!" I put a hand over Anne's mouth with a roll of my eyes. Jotaro was getting out his wallet, but I paid faster than he could get it out. "I was going to pay for it, dummy." He said, glaring at me. I stuck my tounge out playfully, "Speed is key, my dude, and I don't mind paying." He rolled his eyes and brought the brim of his hat over his eyes as I handed him his coconut. "Yare Yare Daze."

-Skipping Kakyoin beating the heck out of the pickpocket-

I was enjoying my treat and watching some beatles climbing over a tree when Jotaro began to talk to me, "Hey, (Y/n), if you're Dio's kid, then you're half vampire, right?" I stopped eating at that thought, my sandwich pausing mid-bite. 'Uhhhhhh...' "Now that you mention it... I guess you're right..." I said uncertainly. I didn't know how to feel about that.. I felt my mouth, 'My canine teeth are larger than the normal person now that I'm thinking about it..' "Dude.. I'm kinda freaked out about that, not gonna lie."

He chuckled knowingly, and smirked at me, "As long as you don't suck our blood or kill us while we sleep, we're still good." I smiled smugly back, "Yeah. I'm not planing on doing something like that anytime soon. Don't worry." He was getting really close to me, our lips inches apart. "I know you wouldn't. You're nothing like Dio.. and you're too dang nice to do something like that." I began to blush slightly. 'He's so close...' I leaned in slightly, our hot breath mixing slightly, and our eyes beginning to close...

I heard Anne suddenly yelp something and grab onto my hand, snapping me out of my trance. "Huh? What's up little half-pint? You okay?" "It-It's nothing..." 'She's so scared!' I thought in a panic. 'and why is she looking at Kakyoin?' "Tch." Said an annoyed Jotaro. "Let's get going. Kakyoin, you coming?" "Sure thing, Jotaro!" He called back, but I didn't sense any friendliness in those violet eyes of his.

(Jotaro)

"I know you wouldn't. You're nothing like Dio.. and you're too dang nice to do something like that." I told her. Her cheeks were dusted with pink. I leaned in slightly. 'This is it,' I thought as she leaned in slightly, both of our eyes beginning to close, 'this is where we kiss. Where we confess our love. Where she becomes mine...' I thought, excited. I was brought back to reality when a heard a yelp from Anne. (Y/n) was snapped out of it was well. "Huh? What's up little haltf-pint? You okay?" 'Dang you, Anne. I was finally gonna kiss her.' "It-It's nothing.." Anne said shakily, looking back at Kakyoin. (Y/n) noticed too and followed my gaze. 'Is it just me, or is Kakyoin bigger than what I remember...'

-Time skip to the Train Station and back to (Y/n)-

 "Oi, Jotaro if you're not gonna eat that cherry, hand it over already!" Said Kakyoin as he pointed to the cherry on Jotaro's ice cream cone. 'Even a tough guy needs something so sweet every once in a while.' I thought, but my eyes widened as 'Kakyoin' plucked the cherry of his ice cream and pushed Jotaro off the edge of the railing. "JOTARO!" Anne and I cried out as we both grabbed onto one of his arms and pulled him up. I glared at 'Kakyoin'. "WHAT IS YOUR PROLEM?" I shout at him angrily. "Calm down, (Y/n) darling, it was just a joke!" He laughed and began to lick the cherry at an inhuman speed.

"Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero Rero."

I cringed as the cherry dropped to the ground, Kakyoin picking it back up immediately and eating it. I noticed Kakyoin suddenly grow taller. 'Ugh! That habit is so disgusting, but why did he grow like that?' I turned to Jotaro who glared at Kakyoin. "Are you okay, Jotaro?" He nodded and stood up. "That's not Kakyoin." We whispered to each other.

-Time skip to the actual battle-

The yellow goo from Rubber Soul's stand landed on Jotaro's hand as well as my own. 'It burns!!' I thought wincing in pain. "Oh, (Y/n), trying to help Jotaro out? Sorry but Lord Dio doesn't want his daughter to get banged up before he meets you." He retracted the burning substance from my hand, leaving a small cut on the side of my hand where it had eaten through my skin. Jotaro tried burning his goop off with his lighter, but it only made it spread more. "It's useless, Jotaro, my Yellow Temperance has no weakness!" cried Rubber Soul happily as Jotaro winced in pain.

We traveled from cable car to cable car, trying to escape him, but we only succeeded in putting others in danger. A dog died and Jotaro tried to use a popsicle to get rid of YT, but it didn't work. "Well, this is it. We have to use the Joestar family secret technique." said Jotaro and I looked at him in shock. "You guys have a secret technique??" He nodded and grabbed me around the waist, making me blush. Jotaro then used Star Platinum to punch a hole through the bottom of the cable car. "And that is to run away."

We free fell for a bit before landing safely on the rooftops of nearby buildings. Rubber Soul followed us, and we ended up jumping into a river that passed through the edge of town. Yellow Temperance was washed away! "It worked!" I said in disbelief. I sent Perfect Time to sneak behind Rubber Soul, as he was sending Yellow Temperance into the sewers, trying to give us the slip and kill Jotaro. Then....

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!" Came her war cry as Rubber Soul was beaten to a bloody pulp. I let out a soft sigh of relief, Jotaro and I stepping out of the water. "I'm glad that's over!" I said, giving PT a high five as she disappeared. "Same. But now we're both soaked and we still need supplies. Also, the kid's gone." I gasped, "You're right! We've gotta fi-" 

"Hey! Are you two okay?" I turned to see Anne running towards us. I smiled and ran to hug her. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for leaving you. Forgive me." Anne laughed and hugged me back. "It's okay, and Mr. Joestar already knows what's happened, so you don't need to worry about a thing!" It was my turn to laugh as I said, "Well, aren't you a little messenger. Thank you so much, Little Sis." I could feel Anne's smile widen as I called her by a new name. " I love you so much Big Sis." "I love you too, Little Sis."

I walked back over to Jotaro and I used a new song and tempo, using magic to dry out clothes, and another song to heal us. Unfortunaly, the cuts were deep enough that they left scars. He smiled and thanked me for the assist as we headed to the city for the supplies we actually came here for. My mind shifted suddenly to a few moments ago, when we were still in the park, when Jotaro had almost kissed me. 'There is no way in heck that Jotaro Kujo could possible like me in that way. Could there?'

Yellow Temperance: Utterly Defeated...