Meeting My Maker *Edited*

(Y/n)

My vision was a little blurry as my father's voice echoed in the room. Everything was just a mess of dark colors for a few minutes before my eyes finally focused and I beheld my new location. I was in a bedroom. 

Great...

"(Y/n)..." Came a deep voice as I tried to get up. I couldn't because something was holding me down.. No, not something.. Someone. I jumped up but was forced back down, now in a kneeling position. "You should know to kneel before your master, Lady (Y/n)." I struggled but to no avail. 

 "Cool Ice," purred Dio, "Take a look at the scar on my neck. Jonathan's body is still resisting me. Will you give me the crimson vicar closing in your veins to make me complete? Normally, I'd take the blood of the woman before me, but she... she cannot be sacrificed. As my daughter, she will be my pawn~" My eyes widened. 'W-what? Does that mean he's going to-'

 "Yes my lord." I was let go 'Wait, why am I not able to move?' and turned to see the man, Cool Ice, summoning A MOTHER FRICKING STAND and chopping of his own head, his blood pouring into a vase set before him. My heart was racing and I was freaking out. 'HE JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE!!' Dio hummed in satisfaction, getting off of the velvet bed in the room. 

He walked over to me and the body. "What a waste of a good servant. He suddenly held up my wrist and cut it, making me cry out in pain, the blood pouring into the gap where his neck was cut. "Your blood will heal me as hers does you. Arise Cool Ice, and take care of our unwanted guests." 

The body out itself back together and he sat up. "I will not fail you, my lord." His stand came out again, still terrifying as ever, and swallowed Cool Ice and itself, disappearing from existence. I gulped as my eyes were forced to watch Dio out his figures in the bloody vase the liquid beginning to disappear. Then it was gone.

Dio looked at me with a smirk and suddenly, his hair floated behind him as razor sharp needles became visible. "Stay still.."

'Wait... No no no no no no!!!' They stabbed me right in the forehead as I screamed in pain. It hurt so much, the flesh bud trying to reach my brain. "Resisting? It's useless." 

He had let go of me and I squirmed and writhed on the ground in pain. 'I won't let him take control... Please...' After a while, I stopped struggling and went limp. He chuckled and picked me up, bringing me so close an could see the full ruby red of his eyes.

"Sleep. Your friends won't be needing you now." Then everything went dark.

-time skip-

When my eyes opened, I winced. Everywhere hurt and my body was covered in bruises. Heck, some of my limbs were facing the wrong direction entirely. I sent out my stand to heal me. She looked a tad bit in pain, Dio's unknown stand had done a number on her as well, but she healed the bruises and more serious injuries. I looked at my tattered clothes. 'Dang it.'

There was an outfit hanging in the closet, and I had my stand grab it. It looked a lot like Dio's outfit, but I didn't care. He had destroyed my clothes entirely. Heck, Dio wasn't even in this room. He had disappeared again.

I was finally in my new clothes and stumbled to the door. PT helped me walk after that. We made our way down the hallway and I hear a little bit of fighting. There was human yelling, and a dog barking. 'Iggy, Polnareff, and Avdol!' We were at the top of a flight of stairs when we beheld the others. They had just defeated another stand user. 

I smiled and called to them. "G-guys!" The three looked up at me and smiled. "(Y/n)!!!" I tried to go down the stairs to greet them, but my body didn't like that idea. I fell and Polnareff caught me, Iggy jumping up and sniffing me to make sure I wasn't an imposter. 

"Is everything okay? You look like you're in a lot of pain." 

"Dio.... He hurt me... But that's not inportant. There's another stand user nearby."

Their eyes widened, but listened. "His name is Cool Ice and his stand is like an actual demon. It can swallow itself whole as well as it's user." Their eyes widened and I saw some writing on a slightly destroyed wall. 

*If you look back, you will die*

You'd better believe that the temptation to look back was great, but I knew better. Avdol, however, couldn't resist. I watched in horror as Cool Ice's stand appeared, heading right for the Egyptian man.

 "AVDOL!!!!" I screamed and used Perfect Time to push him out of the way, disappearing just in the nick of time. Avdol looked shocked but Polnareff put me down before all of us getting into a fighting stance. "(Y/n).. Why aren't you with Lord Dio? It's incredible how you're still able to fight. You aren't his daughter for nothing" I winced, remembering what my father did to me. "S-shut up. I don't care." 

-time skip after battle cause I can't member it and I don't want anything to happen to the bois so... KING CRIMSON!!!!-

We made our way up flights of stairs, all of us a little tired, but strong thanks to my healing. Then I saw him. He was at the top of the stair case, just watching us. "Interesting..." He purred, "I thought you would have learned your lesson after our little encounter, (Y/n). Are you coming back for more, or are you finally going to join me?" I snapped at him, "I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!"

We all moved up the stairs, only to be put right back where we started. 'Wait wut?' The next time it happened, something weird happened. Every one else had stopped moving, but I could still move, and so could Dio. "You can move through time? My, what an amazing daughter I have~" I growled as the realization but me. 'He can stop time for limited seconds.' When time resumed I heard the crash of glass and Dio had disappeared. There was the sound of footsteps as I turned to see.. 

"JOTARO!!" I cried out happily as I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend. He hugged me tighter, beginning to kiss me with such a hungry passion. I winced as my abused body was still sore as heck. He stopped and looked at me in confusion. "Are you okay? What happened? He didn't hurt you did he?" Polnareff and Avdol looked away. Jotaro wouldn't like the answer. "Y-yeah.. He hurt me, but right now, I figured something out. My father's stand can stop time. Also, it's the last Tarot card in the deck. The World 42." 

Everyone frowned and nodded, but Jotaro had a shadow over his eyes. "I guess this is it huh?" Said Kakyoin, "This is the final battle." I nodded sadly and spoke up, "No matter what happens, I want you all to know it's been a honor to work with you all." 

"Here here." Said Polnareff happily as we faced the streets of a night in Chiro. "And so it begins." Said Jotaro as we made our way onto the battlefield.