One Final Attempt

(Jotaro)

(Y/n) has fallen asleep on me during the car trip. It was a long drive, the sun was warm, and I could tell she was comfortable. She looked like a little angel as her head leaned against my shoulder. 'She's so perfect.' Jiji had seen us in the back and happily smiled in the rearview mirror. "You know, Jotaro, I'm surprised you haven't confessed yet. You've had so many chances, but I don't see you with her yet." I glared at him, "I've been trying, old man. You keep interrupting us." He looked shocked as well as Polnareff and Avdol. 

"Wait, since when did Jotaro like (Y/n)?" Asked Avdol and Polnareff was sputtering, "I thought Kakyoin liked her!" I felt jealous of her friendship with the cherry boy, but knew better than to get possessive. "Kakyoin and (Y/n) actually had a talk about that a few weeks ago. They don't like each other in that way." 

Polnareff frowned and handed my old man roughly ¥ 200. "Were you two betting on us?" They didn't answer, but (Y/n) stirred slightly and cuddled into my arm. I smiled wrapping my arm around her instead, drawing her into my chest. She smiled in her sleep.

-Time skip-

Soon as driver in a new town and I woke up (Y/n). "Oi, up and at em, we're here." My beloved's (e/c) eyes were drowsy, and she looked so adorable waking up that I felt myself begin to blush. When she realized she was on my chest, she began to blush madly and quickly climbed off. "I'm so sorry Joot! I must've fallen alseep!" I shrugged, "It's fine."

(Y/n)

'AHHHH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I SLEPT ON JOTARO!!!' I was so embarrassed, but acted like nothing happened afterward. Finally, we booked ourselves a hotel and we got enough rooms for two pairs and a single. I was surprised when Jotaro and I got chosen to be roommates rather and me taking the single cause I'm a girl. I didn't really care. 

"Does this mean that Iggy is sleeping with Polnareff?" The dog and he looked at each other. One with fear, the other with cruelty. "I guess?" Polnareff said, and I knew he wouldn't get that much sleep tonight. "Come on." Commanded Jotaro and we left for our room. The room itself wasn't half bad.

 The room itself wasn't half bad

"(Y-Y/n).." I turned to see Jotaro looking so nervous. "Yeah? Is everything okay?" He walked up to me and for the first time I saw his flustered cheeks.  "I keep trying to tell you something very important, and I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time, but the others, mainly Gramps, keep interrupting us." He suddenly took my hands in his and smiled slightly. 

"(Y/n) Brando, when I first met you, I knew right away you were different from the other girls at school. You didn't pay any attention to me, you were quiet, bold, and you stood up to me. Something no one ever did. When he first saw your stand, my Star Platinum told me he felt a connection to yours that he couldn't explain in words. I feel the same kind of connection to you. 

(Y/n), you are the person I, Jotaro Kujo, have fallen in love with. I'm so scared of losing you to someone else, and I've dreading the moment I confessed to you, because I know you're too good for me. You're the most perfect woman I've ever met. Smart, athletic, beautiful, sexy, and powerful. That's what I see in you, and I can only hope that you accept my confession. (Y/n) Brando, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes were wide as his words sunk in. Not getting a response, the hope in Jotaro's eyes dissapeared. "Y-you don't feel the same way, do you? I-it's okay..." He began to let go when I felt my heart explode with happiness. "JOTARO!!!" I cried out happily, jumping into his arms.

He was as surprised as I was at my outburst, and hugged me tightly. I smiled, hugging him back and I was startled to find his shoulders shaking. Jotaro Kujo was crying. "I-I was so scared you would say no..." Jotaro whispered faintly into my shoulder, burying his face into the crook of my neck. 

I kissed his cheek and smiled slightly, tears beginning to fall. "Why would I say no, Jotaro? I love you so much... Too much for even words to describe..." He stopped me with a kiss to the lips and I happily returned it. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded, smiling. "Yes. Yes yes a thousand times yes." 

We spent the night together in that very room. No interruptions, just the two of us. Happy, young, and ready to finish the adventure so our new life could begin with a fresh start. No longer as friends, but as lovers.