New school...

Before we begin, No, (Y/n) and the Joestars aren't related. My AU is that even though Dio stole Jonathan's body, his children aren't actually related to Jonathan's decendants. Sorry, I had to clear that up because it caused some confusion.

--------- 

(Y/n)

The endless buzzing of my alarm clock woke me up yet again. "I swear," I said turning it off, "one of these days I'm going to punch you through the floor if you don't shut up." I miserably dragged myself out of bed and put on my school uniform. Frowning at my my reflection, I noticed the birthmark on my left shoulder. A perfect star. Sighing, I covered it up. Come to think of it, I have a lot of oddities. I have the birthmark for starters, as well as three moles perfectly lined up on my left ear, and finally I had my (h/c) hair with a single patch of hair right in the front that was a weird golden color. "I can't cover everything like before.." I sighed and tried to think of happier times. "At my old school," I thought, "I could wear whatever I wanted. Hats, sweaters and jackets, you name it. Now, I have to wear a dress that's skirt is too small for my liking, and makes me look girly." I am a modest dresser. Always have been, though my mom constantly tries to have me wear outfits that attract attention to my body. I really hate it.

 "(Y/n)!!!! Get the heck up!!! You're gonna be late for school!!" Shouted my mother angrily. "She's just wanting me to leave early." I thought looking at my clock, seeing I had half an hour left before I needed to go if I was actually gonna be late. I hauled myself downstairs and stuffed a chocolate mocha pop tart into the toaster. As soon as it was up however, "Down the hatch!" I exclaimed happily, taking a huge bite. " Yum..... " I thought blissfully.

Mom shoved my lunch into my knapsack and told me to get a move on. Sighing, I got my shoes on and, taking my bag with me, left the house. I walked through the unfamiliar neighborhood with a sense of dread. My mother and I had just moved to this part of Japan a few weeks ago. I still didn't have a good sense of direction or any friends to help me through except someone (or something) that has been with me since I was five. 

>Good Morning, (Y/n)! How's it going?< Asked my stand. I smiled at her. 'Perfect Time' is her name. She's a white faced humanoid who wears cat-eared headphones and looks like a hip hop dancer. She was the only one who had ever truly cared for me. We were pretty alike in some ways, both of us loving music, dancing, and books. I don't even know if she's what's considered an 'imaginary friend', because only I am able to see her. "I'm doing well, PT! How about you?" 

> I'm doing well, thanks for asking. You gonna listen to music while we're walking?< I nodded and got my walk-man out from my bag. I put in a tape and "Walk Like An Egyptian" started to play.

 "On the old paintings on the tomb, they do the sand dance don't ya know? If they move to quick (oh wae oh) they're fallin' down like a domino. " sang the first verse. "I love this song. " I thought.

Before the entire tape ended with more songs finishing by the minute, I arrived at school. Putting the walk-man away, I took a deep breath and walked across the crosswalk, like the Beatles on Abby Road. I looked around campus as I walked toward the school. "So many people." I thought shyly. Perfect Time had disappeared before I walked into the grounds, so I was alone. 

"Jojo!" "Jojo! Over here!!!" "Jojo!!! I love yooooou!!!!" "Nooooo!!!! I love you more!!!!" Came a chorus of high pitched girl screams. I winced at the octaves being used. I looked to my right to see a tall boy surrounded by girls and looking VERY uncomfortable. "I can't blame him."  I thought with pity. The boy, named JoJo apparently, was wearing a black school uniform, with a large golden chain on his right collar. He suddenly looked up and our eyes met. We studied each other for a duration of five seconds before I looked away. "Not my problem." I thought as I walked inside the school.

(Jotaro)

 "I hate this." I thought as the normal group of girls rushed over to me and began to flirt and try to get my attention. I never asked to be handsome, or smart, or anything of the sort. I just want to get this over with. "Shut Up!" I said to them, but they only squealed happily and tried even harder. I looked up past the sea of girls and saw another girl. Unlike the others however, she was confused by all the girls surrounding me. Our eyes met, her (e/c) eyes and my ocean blue. "She's radiating a powerful aura. " I thought. She suddenly broke her gaze and walked calmly away. "She doesn't even seem to care that I'm here, " I thought in shock. "How interesting. Could it be that this girl... doesn't like me? " 

There was a small pang in my heart at the thought that SHE doesn't like me, whereas I didn't give a heck about the other girls around me. "Yare Yare Daze. Go away, you're all so annoying." I told the flock of girls around me, brushing past them all. I heard a final squeal from the other girls as I walked into the school building.