Seriously?

[(A/n): I drew the picture above. This is my personal (Y/n) for this story. She can be changed to fit your own standards.)

(Y/n)

I hummed as I walked through the door, "Best Day of My Life" by American Authors playing courtesy of Perfect Time. "Mom," I called out cautiously, "You home?" There was a slurred kind of reply, giving me the impression that she was couch ridden and drunk. " FABULOUS! " I thought sarcastically. As soon as I looked in, I dodged a flying whiskey bottle aimied right at my head. "Fix meeee diiiiner.. You little frickeeeeerrrr...." My mother said, taking another swig from the bottle in her hand. Sighing, I cleaned up the broken glass of the thrown bottle, tossed my knapsack in my room, and put water on the boil. "Spaghetti." I told PT when she asked what I was up to. Turns out, she's need seen spaghetti in her entire life. 

After dinner, I finished my homework and  went to bed. "I have to get sleep... I have to go to work in two days.." I thought miserably. Truth be told, I am a ( I kid you not) dolphin trainer at the Cerulean Aquarium. It paid well, and it was the only thing keeping me and my mother off the streets. "The dolphins are cute too, but that's a bonus.. " I thought before falling asleep on top of my bed.

(Jotaro)

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl. She was increadable! She loves Marine Biology, she's not infatuated with me "Sadly. Wait, WHAT?", and she's beautiful. Both inside as outside. "I hope she likes me." I thought before sleep over took me.

(Y/n)

The next morning, I walked to school alone. My uniform for the aquarium tucked securely in my backpack for tomorrow, and my school uniform was looking good. I was walking down the stairs to the school when I noticed Jojo being followed by the usual girls. "Weirdos." I thought in disgust. Suddenly a huge gash appeared on Jojo's leg, and he started to fall. " JOJO!!! " came an alarmingly loud chorus of female voices. I noticed a purple hand appear behind Jojo, grabbing onto a tree branch, and disappearing after JoJo landed safely in the ground. I couldn't help it.. I can to him. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Epic swing off the tree though! Do you have a stand? " Jojo looked at me in shock. I noticed his cheeks becoming slightly dusted with pink before he pulled his cap over his eyes. "Yare Yare Daze. I'm fine. Keep your voice down." He tried to stand up, but blood squirted out of his wound and he knelt back down. "I lied, " he murmured, wincing  at the jolt of pain that ran up his leg to sure, "can you... can you help me?" I nodded. I was about to pull him to his feet when the girls flooded the scene. 

"OMGOSH! Jojo!! Are you okay?" " Oh no, Jojo! " "Maybe a kiss will make it feel better Jojo!" I found myself rather annoyed at these girls' behavior. "SHUT UP!" I said in obvious resentment. "For pity's sake! He's injured, can you put off your stupid flirting for one second?? " The girls looked at me in confussion. Then in anger. "Why are you talking to us that way, No Boobs!" "Yeah! Shut up, Ugly. " "Do you know who my father is?" I glared at them, and they shut up. They could tell I was a "No Nonsense" girl.

"Jojo! See you in class! " "Feel better soon!" "I love you, Jojo!" They quickly ran off, blowing kisses to Jojo. I heard a soft chuckle and, looking up, I saw a red headed boy walking over to us. He wore s green school uniform and two cherry looking earrings dangled from his earlobes. "Here," he said, giving me a handkerchief, "this should help with the blood." I quickly tied it over Jojo's wound. " thank you, uhhh... "

"Kakyoin," he said simply, "Noriaki Kakyoin. I transferred here yesterday." "Oh! Me too! Welcome to the school, Kakyoin!" I said with a smile. He nodded at me and promptly left the scene. I heard a chuckle, and turned to see Jojo.. laughing? "That's a first." He said looking at me with his beautiful ocean blue eyes, "You're so far the only one who has ever gotten those girls to leave me alone. It was mighty impressive." I smirked at him, helping Jojo to his feet. "He's massive!!!" I thought in alarm. "Probably 195 centimeters tall!" " Thanks. I could tell they were getting annoying. Believe me, I will get a splitting headache if they do that again" He smiled slightly and nodded. "Help me get to the nurse's office." He told me, limping as we walked into the building together. Alright, but you'll have to partially guide me. I'm still rather new here."