Ocean Man (The High Priestess)

(Y/n)

'The ocean's so beautiful...' I thought, smiling at the fish that swam by the window beside me. "What a view, if only I had a pretty girl to watch with me." Said Polnareff dramatically , looking in my direction. I began to blush and looked back out the window to see some dolphins. 'Finally!' "Guys look outside! There are dolphins!" I said happily and Jotaro was the first one to look, leaning over my shoulder, our faces mere inches apart. "Bottle nose dolphins." He stated, and my face grew a little redder. 

(Jotaro)

'She's so cute when she's excited.' I thought, as (Y/n) pointed out some dolphins swimming nearby. I leaned over her shoulder to get a better look, and noticed her blushing face become a bit more colored. 'Perfect. I think she might have feelings for me, but I'll need to do something later to find out for sure.' "Bottle nose dolphins." I said and she smiled, looking back out the window with me.

(Y/n)

Kakyoin made some coffee for us upon our request and soon came back with seven cups. "Uhh.. Kakyoin? Why are there seven? Did you make an extra?" "Must have. Sorry, I guess I lost count." Mr. Joestar didn't care in the slightest and reached for one, but I had an uneasy feeling my stomach. That's when the cup of coffee suddenly turned it's handle into a blade and chopped off his mechanical hand. 

"AH! THE CUP'S ALIVE! Can't we go for one day without being attcked?" I complained, taking out my stand. Perfect Time actually got some hits in and became wronged before Star Platinum stopped me and caught the stand in his large hands. "Ora!" He said, proud of himself and Perfect Time giggled, "Yup! Great Job Star!" 'It's been a while since I've heard her voice.' I thought with a smile. 

Then the dang stand broke free by and disappeared into the side of the vessle. That's when the sirens started up, signifying something was wrong. Water started to pour in from a window, and the interior started to flood with water. "I can't believe this. Are you okay Mr. Joestar?" "I'll be fine, but where did that stand go?" We all looked around and tried to figure out what to do. Avdol ran to the controls, informing us of all the damage. "The navigation system's down. And so is our oxygen supply! We're gonna crash into the see floor!" I felt arms wrap around me protective and was Jotaro holding onto my waist, bracing for impact. 'Jotaro...' 

When we hit rock bottom, we all stumbled, but held fast. "Are you okay?" I nodded at Jotaro's slightly concerned face, "Yeah, you?" He nodded and let go of me. "Kakyoin, did you see which gauge it turned into?" Soon Jotaro and Kakyoin got into a fight with the stand once again, and Avdol recognized it as the 'High Priestess" tarot card. 'Dad's going all out on us now. I need to step up my game.' As there was no hope for the submarine, and the stand had disappeared again, I started to help Avdol and Joseph with their scuba gear. "Have any of you ever subs dived before?" To my surprise no one had. "Well, step one is to never panic." He then proceeded to scare me slightly by the thought of my lungs bursting due to water pressure, and confuse me with knowledge of the regulator. 

"Oh, and while we're underwater, we can use these signals to show things. 👌 this means your okay. 👋 means there's something wrong. Got it?"  "Mr. Joestar, wouldn't it make more sense to use our stands to speak to one another?" "Oh yeah, I didn't think about that." "Aww..." Said Polnareff, a little dissapointed, "I was just about to say I knew a great hand signal."

He started doing this: 🙏 ✌ 👌 🙋

 "He says 'Your underwear is showing.'" Stated Kakyoin and Polnareff got excited, "YEAH!" They started doing this crazy handshake thing that would have been amusing to watch if we weren't going to drown at any second. Lo and behold a few minutes later, the stand was shoving its way down Polnareff's throat. It had transformed into a regulator and attacked Polnareff when he put it on. Kakyoin and Joseph managed to get it out with their stands, but we were already underwater, and the stand transformed into a harpoon gun. We quickly got out and after I handed over my tank and regulator to the Frenchman, getting a fresh one and sharing oxygen with Jotaro, we began to swim.

"It's so beautiful down here..." I said wonderingly, seeing the dolphins again and smiling. "Yes. It would be perfect for a nice vacation." agreed Polnareff, and Joseph told them to keep swimming. Soon we reached the coast and began to accend. Then I noticed something. Tapping Jotaro on the shoulder I pointed out the ocean floor. "Doesn't that look like a face?" Then the sea floor had a pair of eyes and a mouth and began to suck us all in. 

The water was spit out and we learned more about this stand. 'Stupid minerals. She could use the entire world as her stand it she so desired.' I thought. "Yoo hoo! Jotaro! Believe it or not, you're actually my type! So this'll be as hard for me as it will be for you~" 'Excuse me WHAT?!' Polnareff started whispering in Jotaro 's ear. "Yare Yare Daze, do I have to?" "Just hurry up and say it already." Hissed Polnareff, and Jotaro began to speak. 

"It's a shame. I would've actually liked to see your face if not once, you might have been my type." 'WaiT WhAt?' "And if your were, well who knows. Maybe I would've fallen for you." 'WAIT WHAT?!' Then I caught on. 'Oh. Lol' Everyone was now talking about how beautiful she must be, then they looked at me expectantly.. 'uhhh...' "Well, I'm sure you must be gorgeous. You voice is something that could be compared to a siren! I must say, I'm quite jealous."

Jotaro was staring at me in shock as the room around us glowed red, signifying the user was blushing madly. "YOU JERKS! YOU DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF THAT! I'LL KILL YOU THEN TAKE (Y/N) FOR LORD DIO!!!" 'Crap!' I thought as the tounge we were standing on began to move, and Jotaro was thrown into the stand's teeth. "NO!" I cried out as I tried to reach him, but it was too late. Jotaro's oxygen tank exploded, the teeth closing completely. 

'J-Jotaro...' "Jotaro!! JOTARO!!!" I began to cry and Perfect Time manifested. We began to repeatedly punch the teeth to the fastest rhythm we could think of, getting faster and stronger with every punch. I was blinded by tears but heard another voice from inside the teeth, fists began to meet mine, and I was shocked to see Jotaro using Star Platinum to break his way through teeth that were as hard as diamond. 

I stopped and took a deep breath as water began to flood the stand's mouth. When he was finished, Jotaro swam over to me, "Thanks for helping me. I was a little worried I wouldn't get out of there." I hugged him and smiled, "I always know you're going to be okay, but please stop worrying me like that!" He chuckled and we speak out with the others. " You were right about those teeth being as hard as diamonds, but it looked like they were a little low on calcium." 

We finally reached the surface and I refused the sudden urge to kiss the ground. 'Sweet sweet earth..' Polnareff found the body of Rose, but told us not to look because her mouth was busted up. "Well men, and woman, we've done it. We're finally in Egypt." stated Joseph as we looked toward the horizon where the sun was beginning to rise. "Yup, and we've traveled to so many places, our minds and even our dreams." Said Kakyoin.

"Our dreams?" Asked Jotaro a little confused. "What are you talking about? It's morning, wake up already." Said Polnareff smirking. Kakyoin and I smiled at each other, "Right, you don't remember that." "It doesn't matter. Let's go." said Jotaro, smiling and walking away. We followed, and the emo teen and I shared a glance. "We're gonna save Seiko. I promise." I said, touching my hand with his. He blushed slightly but smiled. I smiled back but felt a small pain in my mouth. Specifically my top row of teeth, my canine teeth especially. 'It's probably nothing.' I thought, pretty much waving it off as we crusaders treked on toward Dio's hideout. But boy was I wrong...

The High Priestess: Retired

-------

Almost 1K readers???? THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!