Tower of Gray

(Y/n)

The group had been shocked that I was the daughter of the villain, but they got over it jus as quickly. We left for the airport later that afternoon and I scored a window seat. Stuffed beside Jotaro, I watched the clouds drift by as we flew above them. "Woah..." I murmured softly. I could feel Jotaro's lingering gaze on me, but I ignored it. 'Such a beautiful view!' I thought happily, drifting off to sleep within the first twenty minutes.

(Jotaro)

(Y/n) had fallen asleep. I watched her peaceful figure as her shoulders rose and tell with every breath. 'She's really cute when she sleeps... no.. I can't fall for her! She's a girl, and girls do nothing but grovel at my feet and beg for my attention... but.. not her..' I frowned in thought and looked away. "You know it's okay to like someone." Said Jiji (Joseph). I looked at the old man with a slightly annoyed look. "That may be true, but I can't fall for her. She's too out of my league. She's a really chill, really smart, really pretty person who doesn't even like me. I can't like her." Gramps sighed. "Listen kid, if you don't want to love her, then don't. I'm not going to take over your life. I'm just gonna say, though, she's a heck of a catch, child of Dio or no." I signed in return. Looking back at (Y/n)'s sleeping figure. 'I can't. I can't have her. But I want her, cause she's the only one who's ever made me feel this way before. I love her...'

(Y/n)

I woke up to the sounds of flesh being ripped open. It's disgusting, I know, but it's what I heard. Looking past Jotaro and Joseph, I saw a whole row of people suddenly have their chests ripped apart and their tongues seem to go missing...  I also noticed a fly buzzing around the victims' heads. My eyes narrowed. Jotaro and the others were on their feet in a second. "Guys.. I think the fly might be a stand." As I said that, however, the fly dissapered. Then another row of passengers sudden burst into guts and blood. There was maniacal laughter echoing creepily in the halls of the plane.

-Time skip cause I forgot a grand majority of this episode 😅-

"EMERALD SPLASH!!!" said Kakyoin once again. "It's useless Kakyoin," I said with a look of determined yet desperate exasperation. "He's dodging everything we throw at it! We need to focus on the stand user!!" 'Whoever that may be...' I thought. The fly continued to laugh wickedly, talking about how stupid it was to continue. It had written 'Massacre' in the wall with the blood of all the fallen passengers. Which was almost all of them.. I couldn't land a punch on this stand because it was too fast, thus I couldn't up my speed stats. I couldn't do anything... Suddenly, Hyrophant Green's tentacles stabbed the fly in multiple directions. "It was never about hitting you," said Kakyoin with a smile that said he had obviously won, "It was about keeping you in one place while my Hyrophant set it's trap." Hyrophant Green tore the fly into several pieces, thus causing the old man to suddenly be torn to shreds as well. "Just as I thought," said Kakyoin again, "A repulsive stand has a repulsive user." I high-fived Kakyoin. "Sorry for doubting you! You were spectacular!" He smiled before we all lurched to the side. "Are we dropping in tilted?" I said in confussion. "Where was the warning?" "Something's not right," said Joseph, "I'm going to see the pilots." The female flight attendants tried to stop him, but failed. Jotaro unintentionally charmed them, but he shoved them aside with a "Move it." Kakyoin, however, apologized for Jotaro's behaviour and they fell for him too. 'girls..' I thought sourly. 

"OH NO! WE'VE BEEN HAD!!!" Joseph helped from the cockpit. I looked in to see the blood and gore in front of me. "Crap! The fly must've gotten to them first!" I said in horror. "WE'RE GONNA CRASH!!!" Joseph used Hermit Purple to take control over the plane, but he only succeeded in landing is semi-smoothly over the ocean. Avdol, Joseph, Kakyoin, Jotaro, and I (and the flight attendants too thought no on really cares about them) were all round by a rescue boat and taken to the mainland. Little did we know, we would soon find another stand user, only this one would be both an ally and a foe.