Yellow Temperance (Part 1)

(Y/n)

We were drifting on the ocean and I was slightly troubled. I was still slightly embarrassed from my run in with the orangutan, but was trying hard to forget about it. Not only that, but I haven't seen land for a good few hours. "You okay, Big Sis? You've been really quiet." I looked down at a concerned Anne and smiled, "Sorry if I'm worrying ya, kiddo. I've just got a lot on my mind. This adventure has really gotten strange to say the least." Anne hugged me with a smile and yawned. "Tired?" She nodded and snuggled into my arms. I began to sing softly,

"🎶A la nanita nana nanita ella, nanita ella. Mi niña tiene sueño bendito sea, bendito sea.

A la nanita nana nanita ella, nanita ella. Mi niña tiene sueño bendito sea, bendito sea.

Fuentecita que corre, clara y sonara. Ruisenor que en la selva, cantando y llora. Calla mentras la cuna se balansea. A la nanita nana, nanita ella.

A la nanita nana nanita ella, nanita ella. Mi niña tiene sueño bendito sea, bendito sea.

Fuentecita que corre, clara y sonora. Ruisenor que an la selva, cantando y llora. Calla mentras la cuna se balansea. A la nanita nana, nanita ella. 🎶"

I suddenly became aware of multiple pairs of eyes watching me. I looked up to see the faces of the other crusaders. "(Y/n), that was... that was.." Stuttered Kakyoin. "Tres bien magnifique! (Y/n), you never told us you could sing!" Said Polnareff happily. I began to blush as one of my hidden abilities was exposed. Jotaro was looking at me in surprise, as he clearly thought I was too tough to do something girly like singing. "You never asked, and you didn't need to know. I just did it for her." I said, looking down at the sleeping Anne.

(Jotaro)

(Y/n)'s voice was angelic. I swear it took so much willpower to not go over and hug her. She wasn't the completely tough girl she put herself out to be, she's actually rather soft. I remembered how scared she looked when we were fighting Strength and it's user. She also clearly had a soft spot for kids. 'She'll be a perfect mother one day.' I thought blissfully.

(Y/n)

We were saved by the Speedwagon Foundation a few hours later, and we were brought to Singapore. "Oi!" Came a voice, we turned to see a policeman running toward us. "I saw you litter, you walking baguette. Pick it up and pay the fine!" I was confused, but laughing internally. 'Walking baguette, I'll have to remember that one.' "Escusemua, I don't see this garbage you claim that I dropped. All I see is my luggage here beside me. Where is this "litter" you speak of?" Avdol and I suppressed laughs as we realized that the police man had mistaken Polnareff's bag for a garbage bag. 'OOF!' The policeman was sweating and he cleared his throat, " Uhhh... Sorry I seemed to have been mistaken.. Enjoy your stay, my friend." He quickly left, leaving Polnareff slightly grumpy. "You probably should change your bag, Polnareff, as it does remind me of a trash bag." Said Avdol playfully. Polnareff only let out a "hmph." and walked after Joseph who was also smiling.

We made it to a hotel and booked rooms. Three doubles and one single. 'Who's gonna go where?' I thought. "Avdol and I can share a room." Said Joseph, putting his arm around his friend. "Jotaro and I can share a room. We are both students after all." Said Kakyoin, but I noticed Jotaro's eyes dart to me then away like he was implying he wanted to bunk with me for some reason. "Alright," said Polnareff, rapping his arm around me, "That means (Y/n) and I can share a room while Anne takes the single room!" 'Why is Jotaro glaring at Polnareff?'

I got out of his grasp and Anne took hold of my hand. "Sorry Pol, but I think it would be better if the girls stuck together. Plus, it seems that she won't let go." Polnareff frowned but then brightened. "Well then it seems I get an entire room to myself then!" He grabbed the key to the single room, and left. I shrugged, come on, Anne, let's get going." I thanked Joseph for the room and left for room 1212. 

 "I'm gonna get dressed into new clothes, so I'll be in the bathroom of you need me." I told Anne. She nodded and I left for some privacy. Changing into some new clothes I looked at my apperance:

[Choose the color scheme for the clothes and add your physical attributes]

I smiled and left the room just as there was a knock at the door. Anne ran and opened it to see Aquamarine eyes looking down at her. "Ah! Hello Jotaro. Hi there, Kakyoin!" They both greeted her then I heard Jotaro's voice. "Is (Y/n) still here?" Anne nodded, "She's behind me actually!"

(Jotaro)

I looked behind the little girl to see.... 'oh. my. gosh.' (Y/n) was in a (shirt color) skin tight shirt that exposed the straps of her bra and wearing a beautiful (skirt color) skirt. She looked at Kakyoin and I and waved, jumping off the bed. "What's up? Something wrong?" "No," said Kakyoin, "we were wondering if you and Anne wanted to come with us to the city. We're low on supplies and we can figure out where to go from here. Also, maybe you'll see your dad, Anne." Anne in turn seemed a little nervous, but she smiled. "I'm in! How about you, (Y/n)?" (Y/n) smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll come along! I'm not just gonna let you with two teenage boys now am I?" She was smirking and Kakyoin laughed, "Alrighty then! Let's go!" I couldn't help but feel like something was off, but I shook it off, letting my angel through the door, trying hard not to grab her hand. 'Daughter of Dio or not, you are the only one it will ever truly care about, (Y/n).'

-In Joseph and Avdol's room-

"Kakyoin is a traitor."

-------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE! This is SportGirlFanGirl, and I want to thank you all for reading this book. Don't worry, it's not over yet XD, but I just want to give a shout out to two people:

@Lovfiction Thank you so much for reading this! It means a lot to me that I know you like this story, and I want to tell you how much it means to me. Thank you so very much! 😸

@elysian1233 (author of Met My Match Jotaro x reader) Thank you for introducing me to the song "A La Nanita Nana" because I am addicted to it, and it helps me practice my Spanish. Thank you very much! 😸

Anyways, thank y'all so much for reading this book, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. BYE!!! 😺😸

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!