Our Finale

[Warning: Long chapter]

(Y/n)

All of us split up as the sun set over Chiro. We were in Dio's World now. Mr. Joestar, Kakyoin, and I all left so we could find my father. "Whatever happens, please come back to me alive, okay?" Jotaro said lovingly, giving me one final hug. "I wouldn't even think of leaving." Then we separated. 

Perfect Time and I sped across the streets and rooftops as Joseph and Noriaki used their stands like Spiderman. Dio followed in close pursuit and his eyes fixed on me. My body was still a bit sore from the beating he had given me, but in theory, everything would turn out okay. Maybe. 

We all began to fight him near a water tower and I saw the world turn gray. Kakyoin and Mr. Joestar stopped moving while Dio and I continued on. My eyes widened as he punched a frozen Kakyoin through the stomach as I tried to stop him. "Time has begun to move again." Kakyoin flew backward in a bloody second. "Eh? EH?? KAKYOIN!!" Shouted Joseph as Kakyoin's body hit the water tower. 

 "NORIAKI!!!!!"

 In a blind rage, I punched Dio away and sped toward my injured friend, Perfect Time's healing magic already beginning to work on his wound. He coughed up a little blood and smiled at me weakly. "S-sorry about that." I smiled and continued, "Just get better, Cherry head." When he was in stable condition, which only took maybe two minutes of healing, I turned around to see Dio chasing Joseph across the rooftops. I smiled at Kakyoin, "When go feel better, come right with us, okay?" Then I left him. 

(Jotaro)

Polnareff and I sped across the streets of Chiro in a motorcycle as Avdol and Iggy took their own. I was Dio and Jiji spending across the rooftops, but they were alone. "Wait, where the heck are Kakyoin and (Y/n)?" Asked Polnareff and my sweat dropped. 'What if something happened to her?' I shook it off. 'Focus Jotaro. That's what she would've wanted you to do.... still, please be safe, (Y/n).'

(Y/n)

I followed in hot pursuit of my father. 'Of course he can fly.' I thought bitterly, jumping over an AC unit. They were definitely fast and it took a lot of effort to reach Mr. Joestar, but I did it. "Joseph! What's the plan?" He was catching his breath a little as Dio now stood on a building, watching us. "Dunno. Kick his butt I guess." 

I glared at the aged man. "Better idea. Wait for the sun to come up." He said hurriedly and I looked at him as if he was crazy. "That's hours from now. Joseph, for once use your gosh forsaken brain!" Dio leapt at us and we were forced to jump. We were right in front of a fancy restaurant. The customers laughed at us, taunting Joseph and hitting on me. It was fricking disgusting.

Dio then made his way down and stoped time. I glared at him as he killed a cat and brought out two knives, aiming them right at me and Joseph. I took some steps forward and my dad chuckled. "Oh, you're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're getting closer?" I glared and growled, sending out my stand, "I can't beat the crap out of you without getting closer." Dio smiled, "Ho ho! Come as close as you'd like then.."

Perfect Time appeared, her eyes glowing a feint (f/c). "Oh, and what is the valiant hero going to do?" Taunted my father, eyeing me up and down. "I must say, that outfit looks rather dashing on you." 

"You don't get to like the outfit, Dio." I grabbed the knives and threw them at my father as time resumed. They hit, but didn't do much damage. Jotaro was right across the street and his eyes widened when he saw us duking it out. "MUDA!!" Shouted Dio, The World throwing a lunch at my stand. "MUDA!!!" I shouted right back, matching his speed and accuracy. Joseph and Jotaro joined in, before stopping again during stopped time. Time began early this time and Joseph ended up getting hit with a knife I didn't see Dio throw.