He's In the Water! (Dark Blue Moon)

(A/n: HOLEY MOLEY!! You guys really like this book! My reads jumped from 88 to 133 in what? Two days? Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much! This makes me so happy!!)

(Y/n)

The following day, we boarded a boat on it's way to Egypt. The ocean breeze wafting through the air was slightly salty, but pleasant. There were no clouds in the sky, the sun was bright, and there were no stand users other than us Stardust Crusaders. I smiled at the infinity called the ocean. 'Finally! A chance to really relax!' I leaned against a far railing, looking over the ocean as we set sail.

(Jotaro)

I looked at her. Her (h/c) hair was flowing behind her in the wind, (s/c) skin shining in the sun, (e/c) eyes reflecting the ocean's beauty, and her perfect figure resting on the rail, absolutely relaxed. I let out a soft sigh of contentment, 'She's so perfect. She could never like someone like me though, could she?' I was snapped out my trance by Jiji's voice, "Oi! Kakyoin, Jotaro! Why are the two of you still in your school uniforms? (Y/n), why aren't you like these two wearing theirs?" 'Yare Yare Daze... I was brought out of a daydream for THIS?' I thought bitterly. "Well, Jotaro and I are students, so we should act like it. I don't understand (Y/n) though." Said Kakyoin with a curious air about him. "Hey, (Y/n)! Why aren't you wearing your school uniform?" Shouted Gramps from across the deck, noticing that she didn't hear us before. (Y/n) looked over at us before replying, "I don't feel comfortable In those types of clothes. I prefer being in normal clothes rather than stuff that barely covers my butt." 'She's the modest type,' I thought, 'I'd better take note of that.'

(Y/n)

 "Hey! Let me go you jerks!" Cried a young voice from the lower deck. I looked in time to see a little boy being dragged by some of the crew members. 'Hey,' I thought, 'That's no way to handle a child!' "Ah, a stow away, eh? You know what I do with people like you on my ship?" 

 "Does it look like I care?" Shouted the child before biting one of his captors and diving off the edge of the ship. 'He's a bold one, that's for sure.' I thought, running over to the opposite railing. The boy was swimming away. "Captain, should we get 'em back? These are shark infested waters they are. I've seen 'em m'self!" The crewman tried to reason with the captain, but all he received was a cold shoulder. I noticed a fin in the water. "CRAP! THE KID'S IN DANGER!!!" I yelped before diving into the surf. "(Y/n)!" Came a chorus of voices as I swam toward the kid, releasing my stand for protection. The boy screamed as he saw the shark open it's jaws, revealing it's many teeth. 'That was a girl's scream.' I thought suspiciously. Grabbing the kid by the back of their overalls, I sent Perfect Time toward the shark.

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!" Came her battle cry, punching the shark mercilessly, but I noticed another voice alongside hers:

"Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!!!"

Suddenly, there was an arm wrapped around my waist. "Jotaro? What are you-" "Shut up," came the harsh reply, "I'm rescuing you." The shark swam away, and the little girl (yes, girl, her hat fell off) in my arms, I knew, only saw the shark being punched by an invisible force and running away. "Excuse me? I was doing fine on my ow-" "Shut Up!" I helped Jotaro swim the rest of the distance, though I knew he didn't need it. A large, dark shape swam right underneath us as we did so, and I knew it was a stand. 'The only other thing that could be, is a whale shark, and those don't live in this part of the ocean.' I thought, swimming faster, for the little girl's safety.

When we were back on the ship, my first concern was the kid. "Are you alright? That was a stupid and dangerous stunt you did right there. What's your name?" The girl looked at me like I was some sort of angel. She then proceeded to hug me around the legs, as she was very short. "My name is Anne and, yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for coming after me I guess." She glared at everyone else on the ship, threatening them with a pocket knife to the abdomen if they tried anything. "Oi, kid, how's Dio doing?" Asked Jotaro, looking at the little girl suspiciously. "The heck is Dio? You trying to pull something's buddy?" Anne asked. "Jotaro, calm down. She's not involved with any of this. You don't think I didn't see that thing in the water? I think it's one of the crew members." 

 Jotaro rolled his eyes and out a cigarette. The captain marched over to him and chatted with him about not smoking in his ship. 'These are the Avengers, Earth's mightiest heroes, but we don't have that. There's pollution in the ocean.' I thought as the captain snuffed Jotaro's cigarette out on his hat. 

"You know, I think I know who our stand user is. Whenever a stand user inhales a bit of cigarette ash, a vein appears on the tip of their nose." My eyes widened as I quickly searched my nose for a pulsating vein. 'Gross.' I thought. "Jotaro! Please tell me you're kidding!" said Polnareff the vain. "Yup. I was lying, but it seems we've found out stand user. We all turned to see a guilty captain with his finger on his nose. He began to laugh. "Yeah, it's true, and I'm not the real captain either. The real captain is sleeping with the fishes back in the Pacific." A tentacle suddenly wrapped around Anne's waist and dragged her overboard. Both Jotaro and I jumped in after her.

-Time skip cause I'm a lazy Author-Chan and also, the fight's kinda boring (don't worry, Anne's fine)-

Deep blue scales swirled around Jotaro and I, the whirlpool keeping us from escaping. The two of us needed air soon, but Dark Blue Moon (the stand) kept us under the water. I got in lots of hits with Perfect Time, punching to the tempo of "Bloody Stream" (A/n: For those who don't know what that song is, it's the name of Jojo season two's theme) My strength increased with every punch, gaining Jotaro and I the advantage, but we still needed to end this. 'And get oxygen. That's a for sure.' I thought as I exhaled slightly. "Star Finger!" Came Jotaro's telepathic cry as Star Platinum's first two fingers lengthened and went right through the captain's stand, ending him due to brain damage.

I began to get desperate for air, and I knew he was too, so we quickly swam to the surface. I gasped for air, breaking free from the ocean's chokehold, my lungs in absolute ecstasy. Jotaro was right beside me, with the same look of relief in his face. The others were manning the lifeboats, as we had told them there was a bomb on board the ship. Sure enough, as the last boat was far enough away, the ship exploded. Jotaro and I were taken aboard the lifeboat with the rest of the Crusaders and Anne. She hugged me and said she was so worried about me. I blushed lightly, as I hadn't really been treated this way before. "I'm glad you're okay, Big Sis." I smiled, "Thanks, Anne. You don't know how much that means to me."

Jotaro and I easily dried off in the sun, and we drifted for a while, but as Anne was taking a drink from my water bottle, she spit it right back out. "Hey! that's some of the only fresh water we've got! Don't waste it!!!" Shouted Joseph. "Nevermind that! Look!!" We all looked up to see a gigantic ship heading straight for us. My eyes widdened, and I felt an evil presence. Jotaro and so looked at one another and nodded. 'There's someone on that ship, and they're a stand user.'