At the Kujo Residence

(Y/n)

As I walked into Jotaro's house, I heard a sudden squeal. "Oh my! I think I've just had a bonding moment with my son! He must be thinking of me right now!!!" Jotaro scoffed, "I'm not thinking of you. Shut up." My eyes widened. "Did he just say that to his own mother??" I pondered in absolute shock. The woman in question was a smiling blonde who made me feel at home just by looking at her. "Enchanting." I thought. "Jotaro! Why are you home early? Oh, nevermind. Who's that guy you're carrying in? OH! Who is this? Jotaro! Is this your girlfriend??" I unwillingly blushed. "Nonononono," I said hurriedly, "I'm just helping your son with this guy, then I'm hea-" 

I was interrupted by Jotaro who said over my own voice, "Yare Yare Daze. She's my friend. Now help me get this guy to the old man." "What??? Friend?? Since when???" I thought incredulously. There was a sudden, "Ugh! This Japanese coffee is awful! This is why I will never forgive Japan!" A different voice countering, "Mr. Jostar, you do realize that's American coffee." I suppressed a laugh. "Who ever these guys are, I hope they will be cool people.." 

 (Jotaro)

I was slightly nervous that I might have possibly messed up with (Y/n). I called us friends even though we almost never talk to each other, I had her skip class to help me, and now I'm probably gonna rat her out as being a stand user. "Great.. please forgive me.." I thought, looking at (Y/n) quickly. "Oi! Old man, help me out here!" I called to my grandfather, Joseph Jostar. He's looked up from his coffee, and upon seeing Kakyoin, he asked so many questions that I told him to shut up. (Y/n) was leaning against the wall watching this all happen. She was smirking at my grandfather's antics. One of Kakyoin's curls drifted from its original course and we all saw something sticking out of his forehead. "ON MY GOSH!!! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!" Shouted Gramps.

[(A/n) No swearing here folks]

Though everyone tried to stop me (except (Y/n), I began to use Star Platinum to carefully remove the flesh bud (knowledge courtesy of Avdol) from Kakyoin's head. Part way through, Kakyoin woke up. "Huh? What's... Jotaro, what are you doing?" " I'd stay still if I were you, Kakyoin," said (Y/n)'s voice. It was rather cold. "If you move, your brain's done for." He lay still for the entire process, letting out a small grunt of pain at the end. The flesh bud turned to dust in the sunlight. "Hmmm." I thought curiously. 

(Y/n)

 "My job's done," I thought, " Time to go." I turned to leave, but a hand rested itself on my shoulder, squeezing it tightly. "And where do you think you're going?" Came Jotaro's voice. I glared at him, "I'm going home to change, then I'm going back to school. No doubt the teachers are wondering where we are. I told you I'd cover for you. If needed, I can bring back your homework." He looked at me like he wanted me to stay, but thought better of it. "Fine," he said bitterly, " but you're coming back later, got it?" I rolled my eyes at him, "Whatever. Bye, Jotaro. Feel better soon, Kakyoin." I walked home feeling Jotaro's never ending gaze watching me till I was out of sight. 

(Jotaro)

 "Who was that?" Asked Gramps. I looked at him, then brought the brim of my hat power over my eyes. "She's a... a friend." I said with a slight stutter. "Get a grip, Jotaro." I thought angrily. "Not only did she help Jotaro," said Kakyoin, sitting up as Mom had finished mending his wounds, "she's also a stand user." Everyone was quiet until Avdol and Gramps yelled, " WHAT?!"

"You heard him," I said, " (Y/n)'s a stand user." "And a heck of a good one at that." I thought silently. "We need to talk to her!! Is she really coming back?" Asked Avdol, a look of shock on his face. "She seems to be a woman of her word. I expect her to come backi" I told him simply. "Her name's (Y/n) Brando, and she's actually a new kid at school." "Well, I hope (Y/n) comes back," said Gramps, "She's got a lot of explaining to do."