Polnareff and Silver Chariot

(A/n: hey guys.. Just as a quick heads up, I will only write about meeting Polnareffobservatl skip most of the fight scene because I can't remember most of it XD)

(Y/n)

We were in Hong Kong because we needed to find a new means of transportation, but first we needed to eat. "There's a great restaurant over this way!" Said Joseph, taking us to a fancy looking building. As we sat down and looked at the menu, Jotaro and I noticed Kakyoin putting the lid of his tea pot off to the side slightly. "Don't be alarmed," said Kakyoin, noticing our suspicious glances, "In Hong Kong, this means that you want more tea. They usually refill your tea pot for you within five seconds." I watched as what Kakyoin said came true. "Also, when they're done, you tap the table twice, like so." He demonstrated for us, "this means 'thank you'." the waitress smiled and walked away. I smiled in turn, " You really do learn something new everyday!" 

 "Excuse me," came a voice from behind us. I turned to see a guys with hard-to-miss hair. "I'm a foreigner from France, and I'm having a little trouble reading the menu. Could ya help a guy out?" 'Holy shoot, this guy's voice is so.. strange?'

The man in question had tall grey hair that stood straight up. His attire consisted of a skin tight shirt that showed off a lot of chest. He also had two broken-heart earrings. 'Quite the fashionista.' I thought slightly impressed. "Your annoying, heck off." Said Jotaro bitterly, noticing my observant glance at the Frenchman. "Jotaro! Be nice! Sure we can help you," said Joseph happily, "I've been to Hong Kong plenty of times before!" The stranger sat down right between Joseph and I. "Ah! Hello there mammosel, my name's Jean Pier Polnareff." He kissed the back of my hand causing me to blush. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Polnareff! My name's (Y/n)!" I said, suddenly noticing Jotaro glaring at Polnareff. 'Weird.' "Ah, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!" Polnareff said happily. Joseph called over a waiter and seemed to be ordering half the menu. Within fifteen minutes, the food arrived. "Holy shoot!" I said in looking at one of the dishes, "They got Kermit!" The dish in question contained cooked frogs. Kakyoin laughed and began to serve himself. All of us were a little hesitant, but the food turned out to be fantastic!

"Everything seems to have been prepared so carefully! Take these carrots for example," said Polnareff picking one up. I narrowed my eyes , 'Hold up. Wait a minute. Something ain't right.' "They're cut into perfect stars. I actually know someone who has a similar mark on the back of their neck. Maybe you know him?" He said, smiling as he held the carrot up to his neck. 

 "Dang it! You work for Dio too?" I said angrily, standing up along with the others. Suddenly, a soup bowl next to Joseph began to shake, a sword bursting forth from it's surface. A knight looking stand rose from the broth. It was a beautiful stand! It's silver armour shining in the light from the ceiling. "My stand hold the chariot card, and it's name is Silver Chariot." Declared Polnareff, his eyes suddenly drifting over to me. "And I believe Lord Dio has been looking for you, my dear (Y/n). He's rather excited to meet his daughter for the first time." I glared at him ferociously. "He wishes he could meet me, but I don't think now's a good time. Come on, guys, we can take this guy!" 

 -Time skip cause I forgot practically everything after that-

 "AUGH! JOTARO!! Can't you take that thing out any faster??? It's grossing me out!!" Said Joseph as Jotaro was trying to remove the flesh bud on Polnareff's forehead. As soon as it was out however... "Yay! Now that he's out of Dio's control, we can all be buddies!" Jotaro and I squinted at the old man. Then we looked at each other . "Is he always this bipolar?" Jotaro only shrugged and looked away. "Yare Yare Daze." was all he said. Polnareff asked Joseph about his gloved hands, asking if he happened to have two right hands. He was looking for the man who raped and killed his sister a few years back. Apparently, the man had two right hands. He decided to join us on our adventure, to kill Dio, but along the way, he would try to avenge his sister.

I put my hand on his bare shoulder. "Welcome to the team, Polnareff. You and Silver Chariot both." He smiled and kissed my cheek, "Thank you very much, my dear." I blushed and laughed softly, embarrassed by the sudden action. "You're welcome. Let's get back to the hotel guys." I didn't realize that Jotaro was glaring daggers at Polnareff as we walked through the town, being painted by the beautiful sunset. 

(Jotaro)

How dare he kiss her cheek! 'He had better stop flirting with her or I'll stop his heart in his sleep.' I thought bitterly, as (Y/n) laughed softly and blushed deeply for Polnareff and not for me.