Steely Lovers

(This is my favorite chapter!!!!)

The car broke down about half way to the nearest city and Joseph SOMEHOW got us a horse drawn carriage. "I call driver's seat!" They shrugged and let me in the front. Joseph sat next to me leaving the other three in the back with Enyaba in the far back. Driving was fun, the horse was tame and beautiful, and the others fell asleep behind us. "Hey, (Y/n)," I looked to my co-pilate, "Yeah?" "Back in that town, you were acting really strange. Is there something going on that we need to know about?" I was confused, " You mean how I was scared for once?" I looked back at the road, "I have a fear of the dead. Not just ghosts, but zombies and murder too. Vampires are okay, thought." He nodded, "What about that lady? The one with the two ki-" "Do not talk about her. I don't understand how you guys could look at her and NOT puke." He was about to say something, but decided against it. 

"What's your relationship with Kakyoin?" 'So many weird questions.' "We're best friends. Nothing more. We actually had a talk about that back in the hotel." Joseph seemed happy about this, "What about Jotaro?" I shrugged, " He can be a jerk most of the time, but I like him. I think we're only friends." "Do you... I don't know.. Like him-like him?" I looked at him, "Joseph Joestar, what are you trying to pull?" He laughed a little and shook his head, "Nothing, nothing, just making sure I know we much as I can. You are the daughter of Dio, and we don't know much about you." "Jotaro and Kakyoin can tell you more about me, I'll bet. But don't get your hopes up." 

-Time skip-

'Finally! Civilization!' I thought as we drove through the city of Pakistan. "This is a pleasant little town." I stopped the carriage and Joseph went out to get kabobs, I woke the others. "Eyo, sleepy heads, we've made it to a real town this time." Jotaro was the first one to wake up, and he looked so cute went he was still groggy. "Five more minutes.." Said Polnareff, cuddling against his side of the carriage. Kakyoin was up and yawned, "What year is it?" I laughed and stepped out of the driver's seat, keeping a firm trip on up the horse's reins. "Thanks for driving us here." I said the the horse, stroking it's muzzle and smiling as it leaned against me. 'I wonder if there's a trough or something we can use to feed him.. He's exhausted.' 

Everyone was finally out and we discussed our plan of action. "I wouldn't be surprised if there was another stand user nearby. We never can seem to catch a break." Said Kakyoin, slumping slightly. "If there is one, we'll kick their butts. We always do!" I said, ruffling his hair playfully. He laughed, and Jotaro shook his head at our antics, "Yare Yare Daze." Suddenly, I felt someone watching me, and I turned to see the old lady watching us, "Mornin' sunshine! You ready to cooperate?" She growled a little and I brought her out of the back, carefully 'She's just an old lady who was tricked by Dio.' Joseph came back to us with the chow, the vendor looking greedily at the money he had recieved. 'Joseph probably just got scammed.' 

-time skip because I forgot this part-

The old woman had tentacles coming out of practically every opening of her body. " 'Uhhhh..." I looked to Joseph who was trying to get information from her while she was clearly dying. "What's Dio's stand? What's his ability?" "I would never betray Lord Dio! (Y/n) will be brought to Lord Dio, and she will rule the world with him!" 'Isn't there a tarot card named The World? Isn't that a thing?' She then let out a cry of pain and died. "No more Justice I guess." I said, shaking my head in disgust while trying not to run away screaming. "Tch. What a pathetic old woman. Anyway, you should probably know my name. Steely Dan is what I'm called and I hold The Lovers card. My ability is to-" 

ORA!

Jotaro punched Dan into a wall and Joseph doubled over in pain. "Jotaro! What did you do?!" I shouted at the teen before rushing to the old man. "You okay?" "Yeah, I'll be fine. What the heck happened?" "YOU IDIOT! I WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOU MY STAND'S POWER!" yelled Dan angrily, stepping out of the rubble. I rolled my eyes and ignored what he said, figuring it out in a second. "Mr. Joestar, let me heal you. It's not much, but I think it'll help." He's nodded and my stand appeared, quickly healing him with a soothing melody.