Confession of a Semi-Killer

(Y/n)

As the day gradually passed, I became more and more aware of something. 'Everyone has a different scent... I remember that Kakyoin smelled like cherries, Joseph smells like metal, Avdol's smell reminds me of a campfire, Polnareff actually smells like a baguette, Iggy smells like.. like that bird I killed (do all animals smell the same?), and Jotaro has the scent of mint and cigarettes. I never noticed that before. Do vampires have an enhanced sense of smell or... can they smell blood?' 

I shivered at the thought. 'How revolting.' "Is something wrong?" Jotaro had seen me shiver and was raising an eye brow. "N-no! I just had a sudden thought. It's nothing really!" He didn't seem to buy it, but shrugged it off. "If something's bothering you, feel free to tell me." He said, getting close enough to where I got the hint and kissed him. 

'His lips are so soft...' I thought blissfully as I pulled away for air. "I'll remember that. Thanks, Babe." Jotaro smiled at his given nickname and brought his arm around me. I was surprised at how good it felt, yet so uncomfortable because of all that was happening. 'He's so unaware of how dangerous I am. I wish I wasn't a stupid vampire.' I let out a soft sigh and leaned into his side, his arm tightening his trip around me.

-Time skip-

We arrived at a new hotel and once again, Jotaro and I were paired up. 'I need to talk to him about my blood lusts... He deserves to know. He is my boyfriend after all.' Joot and I took the elevator up and arrived at room 1273 (I don't care if it's a long number). I noticed Jotaro looking rather nervous. "Is everything okay?" He nodded and entered the room after me. 

There was a small moment of silence before I finally broke the tension. "Jotaro. I need to talk to you about something very important." He smiled slightly, "It's about time," He pulled me into his lap, his arms shaking around my waist, "What's on your mind?" 

I gulped and blushed. "You're probably going to hate me if I tell you this." His grip hardened, "Did you cheat on me?" I was shocked, "NO!!! I would never do that! It's... Something else..." His grip relaxed slightly, "Does it have something to do with your father?" 

"Kind of? I've found something really wrong with me. I feel so guilty.."

"What?"

"Remeber that turkey I caught a while back? The only reason I caught it was because... because I wasn't able to sleep. I just heard it's footsteps and went after it.. I killed it, but I.... I..."

"You snapped it's neck? You felt no remorse? What did you-"

"I KILLED IT BY DRINKING IT'S BLOOD!!"

The room fell silent and I felt tears gather in my eyes. "I can't hide it anymore. Every time I see one of you bleeding, I get a small craving to taste human blood for the first time. I get so nervous at night when I'm the only one awake because I think I'm going to hurt someone. I'm a monster."

Suddenly, his soft lips met my neck. I began to blush, and I turned to look at him. "So that's it. I thought something else was going on. I'm glad you told me that. I don't really care, (Y/n). I love you no matter what and I'm willing to let you drink some of my blood if you want." 

My eyes widened and I blushed. " Y-you'd let me? really?" He nodded  and leaned into my form. His neck was right there... I began to lick the spot I would give and he shivered. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I told him softly, speaking into his neck. 

3..

2..

1..

I bit down, my fangs piercing his skin. Jotaro let out an involuntary cry of pain as I began to drink. It tasted really good, a nice fruity flavor. I now let go of his neck and picked the wound, slow I the bleeding. Jotaro looked at me with a kind of weary look. He seemed to be exauseted, and I didn't blame him. We shared a kiss and cuddled on the bed. "Thank you so much for that. I won't do it again unless you want me to, it looked like it hurt." He only chuckled, closing his eyes in exaustion.

We fell asleep under fresh sheets and in each others arms, blissfully unaware of the chaos that would be brought with the morrow. "I love you, Jotaro/(Y/n)"