Strength Forever (Edited)

(Y/n)

Crew members and crusaders alike boarded the lone vessle. Jotaro and I looked at each other, frowning. "I don't like it." He said, looking around the seemingly abandoned freighter. "Huh? You already house hunting for yourself and (Y/n), Jotaro?" Asked Joseph with a cheeky smile. I began to blush and glared at the old man. "He means there's something suspicious going on, ya old geezer." "He didn't object though!" Said Polnareff, with a flash of playfulness in his eyes. "I'm thinking of demonstrating how Lafayette died, Polnareff. Care to volunteer?" his eyes widened and proceeded to hide behind Avdol. "Yea, that 's what I thought." 

"Big Sis," I looked down to see a frightened Anne gazing up at me, "why isn't there anyone on board?" I smiled nervously, "I don't actually know. We're gonna find out soon I hope." I heard a scream and suddenly one of the crew mates who had boarded with us suddenly get his head ripped off by the crane aboard the ship. There was blood everywhere. I quickly covered Anne's eyes. 'No way she needs to see that.' I thought. 

The crewman were ordered, along with Anne, to go into the lower deck. "But I don't wanna! I want to stay with (Y/n)!" She said, clinging to my leg like a remmora on a shark. The others looked at each other, trying to figure out what to do. I sighed, "I'll stay with Anne, then. If anything happens, however, I'm not gonna leave you guys hanging." Joseph nodded, "That sounds good enough to me. (Y/n), if you find any people onboard with us, come and find us." I nodded, "Will do. Come on, Anne." As we were walking off, Jotaro suddenly grabbed my arm. I looked at him, slightly confused, but then he spoke, "You be careful, alright? You and I both know something's not right here." I smirked, "You say that we if I actually want to get into danger. Don't worry, Kujo, if something happens, I won't go down without a fight." Jotaro nodded, and I left for the bunker. 

"Oh, hey! Look at that!" Anne pointed to a cage sitting inside a room. Inside was a humongous monkey. For some reason the others joined us. "Look at that huge ape!" Said Polnareff. "Actually," corrected Kakyoin, "that's an orangutan." "Doesn't matter what it is. Someone's been feeding it." said Jotaro, gazing at the primate suspiciously. The rest of the Crusaders went back on deck while Anne and I explored the ship. "No one's here," Said Anne, "other than that orangutans of course." I nodded, 'I have a sneaking suspicion that the animal back in that case might be a stand user. Wait, only humans can be star users, right?' "I don't like this. We should get back to the others." 

As we passed by the Orangutan's room, we heard a strange rattling. The orangutan was looking right at us. I began to mentally cringe. 'I don't like this one bit. What did I sign myself up for when I agreed to this adventure?' Anne entered the room against my better judgement, and walked right up to the cage. The orangutan was pointing at the lock with held it's cage shut. "I think it wants us to let it out?" Said Anne, slightly confused. It then reached behind itself and brought out an apple that hadn't even rotted yet. I brought Anne a little back from the cage. "I don't think we should," I said, "even with a bribe, I wouldn't let you out of there." The primate shrugged and brought out a playboy magazine. My eyes widened in horror and I picked Anne up. "NIGERUNDAYO!!!" I said, running out of the room.

We ended up in a shower room and Anne asked if she could take a shower. I shrugged, "Don't see why not, just make it quick. I'm kinda freaked out about that orangutan, and I think something's about to very wrong." " Well.. uh... Could you take a shower with me? I'm kinda nervous..." Personally, I don't think I needed a shower, but she asked so... "Alright." We both stripped and got into the shower, washing ourselves of the ocean's scent. 'I can't shake the feeling that something bad's gonna happen..'

(Jotaro)

I heard something and I went to check on the ape. It wasn't there. The cage was broken, and the lock lay broken on the floor. 'Dang,' I thought, 'Where'd it go? Where's (Y/n)?'

(Y/n)

The shower curtain was suddenly pulled back to reveal the orangutan. My eyes widened and I yanked the curtain over my and Anne's bodies. "What the heck!? How did you get out!" I yelped, suddenly noticing the pirate's eyes drifting down my slightly exposed body. Anne let out a yell, and I brought out my stand. Perfect Time hit the orangutan right into the wall and I grabbed.. 'There's only one flippin' towel?' I thought. I grabbed Anne's clothes and shoved them into her arms. "Put these on, now!" 

I rapped the towel around my body and Anne finished putting on her clothes. The orangutan was still a little dazed from PT's punch, but it got up, and seeing me in this attire made it jump up and down in glee. I glared menacingly at the primate. "Anne, I need you to run and find the others. Go get yourself to safety." "But what about you?" She asked with wild eyes full of fear. "I'll be fine. Just go!" I covered for her using my stand and she got out safely. I heard footsteps quickly approaching and a familiar mingling of a chain. "Hey!" I turned to see... "Jotaro!" "Here's your hecking lock back." Said my hero, as he flicked the orangutan's head with the broken lock of it's cage. "Jotaro, be careful! He's a stand user!" just as I said that, the ceiling fan tore away from the roof and implanted itself right into Jotaro's shoulder with a painful sounding slice. Jotaro winced and coughed up a little blood, but he seemed okay.

I looked back at the orangutan and saw it taking confident steps forward. 'Oh, you're approaching me?' I thought, glaring at the creature. I used my stand to launch it right into the wall once again, with Star Platinum helping out this time. Jotaro was being attacked by the fan, but it disappeared into the wall when he threw it. The orangutan chuckled and melted into the wall as well. I was actually scared now, not only about this freaky primate and it's stand, but for my safety as I remembered the playboy magazine it had pulled out. 

(Jotaro)

I turned to (Y/n), "Are you okay?" As soon as I said this, I saw her in her current position. My mind went blank and I looked away, aware of the sudden nosebleed before it actually happened. "J-Jotaro, are you okay?" She asked, looking at me and noticing my injuries.

(Y/n)

Jotaro's nose was bleeding and his shoulder wound was nasty. 'I need to get dressed and help him.' I thought, blushing as I remembered my attire. "Sorry for my rugged appearance.. Hold on." Perfect Time brought me my clothes and I quickly changed inside the shower stall. When i came out, Jotaro was hiding his face, and his nosebleed seemed to have disappeared.

Suddenly, the ape appeared from the wall again wearing a captain's outfit, and it was holding a dictionary, a finger on the word 'Strength'. 'So that's your stand's name.' I thought before yelling, "Listen, you perverted monkey, I don't care if you're a stand user or not, but I'm warning you, you're gonna pay for looking at me and Anne." The orangutan only smiled and started playing with a rubix cube before crushing it right after he solved it. Pipes flew out of the walls and pinned Jotaro and I to the opposite wall. The primate looked over at me and started walking forward. "Oi! Stay back!" I shouted as I struggled to fight the metal surrounding my body. A button suddenly flew straight into the monkey's head. It cried out in pain, unbuttoning it's shirt.

 The pipes released us, and we landed in the floor. I glared at the monkey. "Jotaro, when a primate shows it's stomache, it means it's backing off." I said, looking at the hulking man beside me. "You're asking for forgiveness? I'm afraid what you've done went over the laws of the jungle. There's no forgiveness for anyone, or anything, like you." Perfect Time and Star Platinum appeared before the orangutan before punching the heck out of it. 

"Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!!!!"

"Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!"

The ape died on the spot. I could tell.

Jotaro turned to me, "We need to get out of here. If the stand was the ship, that means that-" There was the sound of bending metal, and the room began to shrink. "CRAP!" we both helped before running out of the room. There was only one lifeboat being boarded,and I only assumed the worst. "Look! There's Jotaro and (Y/n)!" Said Anne, as she witnessed out assent. "We need to go, NOW!" Shouted Jotaro, and we abandoned ship, just as it became it's original form, a crusty old boat.

(Jotaro [later that day])

I looked at (Y/n), she was explaining what happened, except leaving out any embarrassing details. I blushed a bit remembering today's events and hid my face behind my hat. 'Shoot,' I thought as I looked across the ocean's horizon, 'I don't know how much longer I can keep my crush a secret. I need to tell her, and soon.'