DON'T TOUCH A DE CHILD!!! (Set)

(This is your new Theme. It's not childish I swear. 1:16 starts main part of song = D)

(Y/n)

I woke up the next morning rather energized. Jotaro slept peacefully beside me and I saw the mark of my fangs on his neck. 'Thank you so much, Love.' I thought before giving him a good morning kiss to wake him up and getting dressed for the day.

"Hey! You two hungry?" "Frick yes." I said with a smile as a nervous Joseph walked into the room. "Oi, old man, you feeling okay?" "Y-yeah, just a little jittery, th-that's all..." He seemed to be using all the metallic items in the room like her was afraid of them. Fortunately, I didn't have any metal on me and ate my breakfast. It was rather peaceful.

-time skip-

Jotaro, Polnareff and I were exploring the city because Avdol and Joseph had gone missing. 'Probably looking for a new means of transportation.' I thought as a small crowd in the distance started yelling at something or someone. Suddenly I noticed Polnareff had dissapeared. "Joot? Where's the baguette?" 

He looked behind us and sure enough he wasn't there. "Uhhhh..." A small child ran out way, calling out to us, "(Y/n)! Jotaro!" The kid looked a lot like Polnareff. 'His blood smells just like Polnareff's too.' I thought and knelt down to his size. "Polnareff? Is that you?" The child's eyes widened. "How did you know?" I looked away, "My Vampire skills are growing, and your blood smells the same." 

"My blood? Nevermind, a stand user did this to me!"

 "What were their name?"

 "I... I don't know... I think it began with an 'A'." 

 Jotaro and I frowned but I looked at the smol baguette. "We'll have to keep an eye out for them, but you're coming with us." 'I feel just as nervous as I did with the demon baby.' I thought as Polnareff held my right hand and walked beside me. 

I frowned as theories about our new stand user opponent can do mind. "You okay, love?" Asked Jotaro, a little concerned. I nodded in reply, "Just a little nervous." He nodded and wrapped an arm around me. "Don't worry about it." However we were stopped by a weird man falling to the ground in front of us. He had hair that stuck out on either side of him, bells attached to it and glasses on his face. His fashion sense was horrific as well. "OH NO," he announced dramatically, "I fell out of the window cleaner. My boss is going to KILL me!" 

"You suck at acting, my gamer." I said as I knew by Polnareff's grip tightening this was the person who turned him into a kid. Jotaro and I stepped back as he tried to jump us, then began running. But I could feel our hands becoming smaller by the second. 

"HAH! Jotaro and (Y/n) stepped on my shadow!!! Now they too will become children!! Oh, this is too easy!" I blinked as my smaller body poked it's way out of the head home of my hoodie. I could see a young Jotaro looking out from behind his hat. 'He's really cute.' I thought, blushing at the sight of him. Suddenly I was picked up from behind and I let out a cry of terror. 

"Hah! Now with (Y/n) in my grasp, all I need to do is go back to Dio! Or... I could kill Jotaro while I'm at it." He suddenly forced my mouth open to reveal my fangs and laughed. "You seem to have grown with your abilities too, young lady. I wonder, have you ever sucked the blood of a human? What about an animal? Such a deformed little child you are. So alone and pathetic" I felt like crying and I saw Jotaro's eyes widen at the sight of me. I had always been a scared child, but I felt so alone.... Unless....

"You're right. I have grown and have finally accepted what I am. I am a half human half vampire breed, and I have tasted blood before. Though you say I am alone, you are wrong. My stand has always been with me, and will always, no matter my form. NOW!! PERFECT TIME!!!"