Morph Face (Oingo Boingo Brudas)

(Y/n)

We arrived in town, Kakyoin being quickly taken to the hospital, and I had no clue what we were doing. "Soooo... What now? Kakyoin's gonna be there for who knows how long, are we just gonna leave him here?" I had easily healed Avdol, and he just needed some time to recover, so he'd be in the hospital too, but only for a little bit. 

Joseph shrugged and I noticed that Iggy had disappeared again. "I know," said Polnareff who was smoking a cigarette, "Let's go to a restauraunt." He tossed the cigar onto the street face up, and it fell down in the direction of a certain café. "The cigarette has spooken!" 

We ended up going to that café, and I'll admit, it was very nice. The waiter seemed suspicious though, and I found myself very tense. Joseph ordered tea for us, then switched his mind to cola. When he found out it was HOT cola, he switched it back to tea. 'Make up your mind, Old Man.' I thought as we waited for our order. 

Perfect Time appeared and looked at me worridly. "I don't like this place," She said anxiously, "I recommend not drinking anything except what you have packed." I nodded, and when the others started discussing maybe going to another café, it turned out that all the others just burned to the ground because someone has left a cigarette in the ground. I looked right a Polnareff. "See where incorrect breathing GETS YOU!" I hissed at him, and he flinched.

Our drinks arrived and I thought I saw someone behind the counter. 'Is that a little boy? Why is the waiter watching us so diligently?' I looked at my drink, and lifted it to my lips, but instead of drinking I sniffed it. 'There's something in my drink. Where have I smelled this before?' Then I recognized it just as two customers started shouting about a dog eating their cake. 

Everyone spit out their drinks. "Iggy..." We all growled and he ate the purloined cake slice before seeing my glare. I signed and walked over to the couple's table and put money down on it. "Sorry about this dog. He's a companion of mine and I take full responsibility. I'm sorry he stole your food." They forgave me and I turned to see Iggy was being chased away by the others. 

Jotaro ended up walking to the hospital to visit Kakyoin by himself, leaving me with the old man and the baguette. I couldn't stop thinking about that stuff in my drink. 'That was tranquilizer. I should know caused I've used it on Mom so many times when she's drunk. Was that waiter trying to put me to sleep? What could've been in my friends' drinks? Nevermind I don't want to know.' I had grabbed Iggy eventually, and finally had him staying by my side as Joseph and Polnareff were getting ready to head to the hospital as well. 

I noticed something moving around inside the car and I frowned, pointing it out to the others. Polnareff helped at who ever it was to get out of the car and Jotaro looked his head out. Only it wasn't Jotaro. His hat was too big, his clothes were horrific, and I don't think he was as tall as he was before. I walked up to him, "Who do you think you are, sneaking into our car and posing as Jotaro?" 

The man began to sweat, "Y-Yare Yare daze, what are you talking about woman? I am Jotaro. I just had to stop at the dry cleaners and such." "(Y/n), stop being rude to Jotaro." said Joseph and I looked at him in shock. "How do think this is Jotaro? Nevermind, I'm not getting near this guy. Iggy, you coming with?" "Bark!" He jumped into my arms, and holding onto him, I found a rhythm and began to run, going faster and faster with every step. 

Suddenly, Iggy barked for me to stop and I did. "What's wrong?" He looked back and began to growl. "You want to go with them?" He nodded and I oblidged, putting him down to wait for the others. Then ran off to the hospital. I found Jotaro actually waiting outside the hospital. "(Y/n)? What're you doing here?" "Some weirdo tricked the others to think he was you, so I came ahead."

(Jotaro)

I was standing right in front of her, and I knew that no one was going to bother us. 'Now's my chance.' "Well, now that you're here, I can finally tell you something." "What?" She looked so confused and innocent. "(Y/n), I lo-" "HEY GUYS! Woah, Jotaro how did you take a dump that fast?" 'ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME?!' "How do you guys still think that hoax was Jotaro? He was here the entire time." I pulled my hat over my eyes. "Yare yare." 

Iggy walked over to (Y/n) and she pet him happily. An ambulance was suddenly unloading a man who looked like he stepped on a bomb or something. It was nasty. (Y/n) seemed to recognize the man but kept quiet as she looked at me. "So, Jotaro, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" I looked at her and sighed, "Nothing. I'll tell you later."