Chapter Thirty Six

Chapter Thirty Six

I can't focus right now. Si Red na iyong naglagay ng pagkain sa plato ko and seems like he's enjoying the food. But I was wondering, where is he? He should be here! All of his cousins are here!

"Ayaw mo ng foowd?" I looked at Red when he speak tagalog. Medyo hirapan sya pero tinatary nya.

"No. It taste good actually."

Hindi ako mapakali kaya sumulyap ako sa table ng mga Lausingco, but he's nowhere to be found. Strawberry saw me and she immediately waved her hands. I smiled and gave her a small wave too. While eating, Red is still talking to some business man. Hinayaan ko nalang sya dahil itong mata kong ito ay may gustong makita ngayon.

I quickly scanned the whole hall room again and I gasped hard as I spotted Pio Lausingco standing near the buffet table with some business man around him. He's wearing his casual grey polo shirt and black pants with his havaiannas slippers. He's holding a glass of champange. As I finished scanning his whole body figure, my eyes darted on his face. Muntik pa akong matumba sa kinauupuan ko ng magtama ang paningin namin. He arched his brow at me. I looked away and felt my heart pounding real hard.

Damn it! He's here! Nakita ko na uli sya. But will I get the chance to talk to him? I wished.

Madaming tinanong si Red sa akin about Philippines. Kinekwento ko sa kanya iyong mga pwedeng puntahan dito.

"And the Kamay ni Hesus! Promise. Worth it kung pupuntahan!" I slightly raised my right hand. He chuckles. "Gusto mo punta tayo dun?"

"Do you want? Okay, we'll go there tomorrow."

"Really? Oh my god! Thank you Red!" I smiled and hugged him.

I pulled away when we heard a cough. I saw Sinag standing beside me with Zk on her hand.

"Hi, I hope I'm not disturbing something?"

"Sinag, hi!" I stood up and gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

"Hi, Your Highness." She playfully said. I made a face.

I smiled at Zk, he's all grown up now.

"Ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng chance na malapitan ka. Feeling ko ang hirap mong abutin ngayon." Sabi pa nya.

"Hindi. I am still the Tinay you used to know."

"But I think, it's not the same. You are Duchess Justine for crying out loud!"

I giggled. "I missed you, Ma'am Sinag." I winked at her.

She smiled and bowed her head. Nagpaalam si Zk na lalapitan muna ang chocolate fountain so Sinag let him be.

"Red, this is Sinag Lausingco. She's the wife of Ej Lausingco and friend of mine too." Pakilala ko kay Red.

"Hi Your Highness, thank you for choosing our Hotel again. And nice to meet you." Once again, Sinag bowed her head.

Red handed his hand towards Sinag.

"Nice to meet you too. And I must say that this Hotel is good and homey. Try to open a branch on Italy too. It's really pleasure." Puno ng galang na sabi ni Red. "Let's have a seat."

Madaming naikwento si Sinag sa akin. Red is also attentive and listening too.

"So, I read the news about you too. When's the wedding?"

"We still don't know, but maybe the end of this year." Sagot ni Red. Prenteng nakapatong ang braso nya sa likod ng upuan ko.

After the small talk, Ej borrowed Sinag for a while. May iilang lumapit kay Red para magpasalamat.