An indigo eye peaked out from closed lids, letting Missandei know she was being heard. "When is this audience?"

"After breakfast, they've been coming from all over Meereen, some to give their many thank yous." Rhae smiled at the thought, she did want to help people.

"I will join you, let me get ready." Missandei reached over, grasping her hand and smiling. She was doing the right thing by turning up, even if it felt like the weight of the world was resting on her shoulders.

There was one thing that Missandei knew would cheer her up and calm her down, and though she didn't have to do it, for her friend, she wanted to. "Do you want me to do your braids today?" She nodded, thankful. Missandei stood her from the bed, the two walking to the vanity where Rhaenar dumped herself back down. "I should warn you that there will be former masters in the line today wanting an audience with you."

Rhaenar looked up to her as best she could as Missandei began to run a brush through the strands. "How do you both feel about that?"

Missandei shook her head; her own hair bouncing slightly as she wore it down. "The Masters deserve every right to be heard; but I am sure many will come to beg for their family's life." The men they'd imprisoned.

"I'm not letting any man go unless there is sufficient evidence, if it is a unanimous decision and it turns in the favour of the Master, only then will I consider it." Missandei nodded. "As Speaker of the People, I want you to also be in agreement with the decisions that are carried out with the Masters; I value your opinion on this." The little smile didn't go unnoticed by Rhaenar as Missandei began to braid the first section of her, the light strands moving with speed through her nimble fingers.

"I agree with everything you do, you haven't given me reason not to." They both sat flattered as silence settled around them, Grey Worm watching the pair from the side. He couldn't help but admire Missandei, the blue dress bringing out the warm tones of her skin beautifully, making her dark eyes sparkle. He loved the expanse of skin across the back, the freedom of her shoulders and the curve of her neck. She looked like a dream, one he wanted to continue to think about. He sighed.

The two girls giggled at the exhale of air, the soldier too lost in his daydream to notice they'd finish as Rhaenar stood. "I shouldn't keep you any longer, go eat. I'll meet you there."

"Don't be late." Missandei teased over her shoulder, Rhaenar rolling her eyes playfully. The pair left the room, Rhaenar basked in loneliness once more. She had to do this, as Queen of Meereen, this was one of her duties. Walking to the wardrobe, she pulled it open, gazing at the new pretty dresses that hung on the rail. Shades of blue adorned almost all of them besides a select few that had been cream or white. She reached for the first one, pulling it out.