Mighty Med/Kaz x Reader/Undercover Girl/Part One

PLOT: You're a famous superhero who goes by a stage name in order to protect your social life. One day while on the job, you broke your leg and was taken to the hospital immediately; durability was not one of your strengths. In fact, you had the power to read minds and use telekinesis... however, due to your injury, you were taken to Mighty Med and told you were to stay there for the next couple weeks. Let the fun begin. 

Third Person 

"Hurry!" One of the nurses said as they rolled (Y/n) into the hospital lobby. Dr.Diaz came in with panic plastered on his face. "What the heck is going on?!" He asked, noticing the girl stretched out on the hospital bed in pain. She gripped onto the sidebars, her face clearly showing anger and discomfort. What was she angry at? No one knew. She was angry since she was put onto the bed.

"Xian (Zeon) Clarce was reportedly injured in a fight against a villain." A nurse spoke to him, holding a clipboard in her hands. "It has been said that the villain has been taken away into custody, however, her right leg isn't getting any better and needs to go into surgery right away." Oliver and Kaz had just come back from talking to Skylar in the lunchroom. Both boys had sandwiches in their hands, but once they saw the young teen, their sandwiches went flying into the air as they scurried over.

"Omg, is that Xian Clarce from Galaxy Awaders Two?" Oliver asked, looking over at her. "No, dude," Kaz began, placing the back of his hand on Oliver's chest. "That's Xian Clarce from the comics, Mars Girl Advanced." Overhearing,the two, the girl asked in agony. "You're both wrong! I from–" She began to say but was interrupted due to the sudden screech she let out. "Doctor!" The nurse said. "Something's going on! Surgery, now!"

The nurse and others surrounding helped her into an operating room. Before they even got a chance to breathe, Diaz told the boys to stay put. "We don't need two teenagers going googley for an alien with a broken leg, understand?" He pointed a finger at the two of them. Kaz and Oliver exchanged a look before sighing. "Okay/No." They collectively replied.

"No?!" Oliver looked at Kaz flabbergasted. He gave a shrug. "You heard me," he turned to Diaz. "No. You always shut us down when we claim we can help a superhero in need, yet come running to us when their lives are at stake or you don't know what to do next! I'm tired of it!" He huffed, his cheeks reddening in anger. Horace let out a small sigh, placing his hand on the boy's shoulder. "You're right... and I'm sorry. You're apart of the staff and we should treat you like staff." Kaz and Oliver looked at each other with smiles on their faces. They were going to get their chance!

"But you're still not coming to the surgery. Bye!" Horace said with a big grin before leaving to head to the operation room. The two teen boys face's deadpanned. "We should've seen that coming," Kaz said with a small sigh. Oliver nodded. "Yeah, but hey, you got him to acknowledge us at least!" He gave him a cheeky smile as he wrapped his arm around the dark-haired boy's shoulders. "But at what cost? We could've operated on her! She could've thanked us for saving her life with a kiss." He looked out into space with a dreamy sigh. Snapping back into reality, he turned back to Oliver. "And you would've gotten a high-five." He let out a snort.

Oliver gasped as Kaz began to walk away. "Hey, I'm kissable!" He exclaimed out to him. Kaz just laughed and shook his head as he walked by. Skylar, walking from Kaz's direction, came by to talk to someone at the front desk. "Right?" Oliver asked Skylar. She turned to him and rose a brow. "If you're asking me if you're kissable... You got the wrong girl." Oliver opened his mouth to protest, but Skylar cut him off. "Trust me. You don't want this honesty." She then went on her merry way.

After the successful operation, (Y/n) was told to stay inside Mighty Med for at least six weeks. It was dangerous to go out into the superhero world with a broken leg. A villain could come by and challenge her or even worse, she could've lost the opportunity to walk across a bridge; Diaz's words followed by "I LOVE BRIDGES."