Backstage/ Jax x Kit/ Stop and Stare/ Part Two

Kit's POV

"Kit, what's wrong? Scarlett said you have been very moody lately and you haven't been talking to me... did we do something wrong? Are you--"

I chuckled softly. "No, it's not the time of month and yeah, I have been in a bad mood lately..."

When I'm around Jax, I don't feel like I'm in a bad mood and I forget everything that's happening around me... I even forgot about Bianca staring at me and sending me death glares.

"So what's wrong? You can tell me anything you know.." He sent me a genuine smile. I tried not to get lost in his eyes. "Yeah, I know." He took both of my hands. "So tell me."

I looked at our hands and back at him. "I can't. If I do tell you, you're going to hate me and wouldn't want to be my friend anymore."

Friend, just a friend with Jackson Gardner. I hate that word when it comes to him. I can never get out of the friend zone, the zone you get stuck in. The zone you try to get out of and there's a 20% chance you'll succeed. I hate being, 'Just friends' with Jackson Gardner.

"Kit, no matter what happens, or what you say... I will always be right next to your side." I looked into his eyes, my eyes were watering.. tears falling one by one. "Jackson Gardner, I like you." I sighed and closed my eyes, not wanting to see his reaction. As I peeked an eye open, I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. I squeaked and closed my eyes before kissing back softly. He smiled and pulled away a couple inches so that our foreheads are touching.

"I like you too." He said softly to me. I smiled lightly but then quickly turned it upside down. "What about Bianca? She's kinda like your girlfriend.." I trailed off. He chuckled slightly. "No she isn't, we are only friends... I broke up with her just yesterday." I tilted my head. "So why is she hanging around you so much?" I asked him. "We have a school project.." He pulled away, smirking at me.

"What are you? Jealous?" His smirk grew wider as he crossed his arms. I scoffed. "Pshhh, me? Nah, I'm not jealous..." He chuckled and hugged me. "You are so jealous.." He said as I hugged him back. "Jackson Gardner, if you weren't being so cute and irresistible right now. I would slap that smirk right off your face." I said pulling away. He laughed and booped my nose. 

"Thank you, Katherine Dun." He then booped my nose again before walking back to Bianca. Before I left then scene I wanted to say something to Bianca. I walked up to Jackson and Bianca and looked her dead in the eyes. "Stop and Stare.." I smirked and smiled at myself for sticking up to her and walked away.

Fin.