Jessie, Bunk'd/ The Ross Kids/ Emma x Reader /One-Shot

~ Female Reader ~

Plot: You hated the Ross kids. They were spoiled brats who wanted anything and everything. They got what they wanted just by asking. This was annoying to you. You went to school with Emma, Ravi, and Luke, but didn't talk to them. You might've had a small crush on Luke but it only lasted a week. You lived in the apartment below them... with your mother... Ms.Chesterfield. Yeah, she's your mom! Your Dad was husband number five- whoops? She sent you off to Camp Kikiwaka, knowing the Ross kids would be there. Yet you didn't know this. Uh oh!~

Third Person

(Y/n) smiled widely as she set down her bags once she reached the campground. "Wow, look at all this grass and trees! This is beautiful..." You said to yourself before heading over to the sign-in table. Gladys saw you and grimaced. "Oh, great. Another Ross kid." The young female raised her brow. "I'm not a Ross kid. I despise them actually."

Suddenly, a girl who looked only a year older than you popped up from under the desk. She had short platinum blonde hair in pigtails. She wore black knee-length shorts with matching suspenders and an annual Kikiwaka shirt.

"You don't like the Ross kids either?!" She exclaimed happily, running over to (Y/n). She slowly shook her head. "No...? Why do you ask?" You asked her. "I've always hated Emma for stealing Xander away from me. Zuri is... okay and Ravi is just, annoying." She said. Flabbergasted, you widened your eyes.

"W-Wait," You stuttered out to say. "They're here?! Like, here?!?!" You screeched. Hazel used her hands to cover her heads. She looked at you with a disturbance. "Yeah... why do you care?" You huffed. "I don't. I just thought mother send me here to get away from them." You told her. In all fairness, (Y/n), you should have pieced the two together when Gladys complained about having another Ross kid at camp.

( uh draft bc i dunno how else to write this so... part two soon? this is ugly asf )