"i like you and only you"/ Tyrus / Andimack

A/N: IM SUCH A SUCKER FOR THEM IM SORRY I NEED TO WRITE A ONESHOT FOR THEM

plot: uh, we'll see what I come up with.

CYRUS walked into school happily. he had a great rest, an amazing breakfast, his outfit was rather ravishing. what could ruin this perfect morning?

he spoke too soon. as he approached his locker, he could see a certain basketball player talking to some person. they seemed to be hitting it off. secretly watching them like a hawk, Cyrus placed his books in his locker.

"what are you staring at?" Buffy asked from behind Cyrus, making him jump. "hey! dont scare me like that," he frowned at her. she laughed softly and shook her head. "sorry, sorry. I didnt mean to scare you." she smiled softly at him. "but, seriously, what are you looking at?"

"TJ and that.. person. I dont know who they are but they're making me feel uncomfortable and sad and-" Cyrus soon stopped his sentence when he saw TJ walk over. "h-he's coming!" he spoke to Buffy. when he didnt get a response, he called out her name. "buffy?"

he turned around and saw that buffy wasn't behind him anymore. she seemed to have disappeared. "oh, great." he mumbled. "underdog!" TJ greeted him with a smile. Turning to him, he forced a smile. "not-so-scary-basketball guy... hello."

noticing his saddened demeanor, TJ frowned. "okay, what's up? you're stiff and more awkward than usual." Cyrus gasped dramatically. "rude! and nothing's up! I'm good, great, amazing. awesome~" he did awkward finger guns. 'not helping your case, Cyrus.'

with a hearty chuckle, TJ shrugged. "okay-"

"who were they? why were you talking to them? do you like them?" Cyrus interrupted him with all his question. TJ smirked. "so something was up~" "maybe..." Cyrus blushed softly and looked at his hands.

"well," TJ started. "that was Trey. he has a basketball game tomorrow and needed help. even though he playing point guard." he shrugged a little. Cyrus chuckled. 'jealous for no reason. good going Cyrus.'

"hey," TJ held his chin to make Cyrus look at him. "I like you and only you. you know that right?" He asked. Cyrus nodded, his blush worsening. "y-yeah.. I know."

"good. i can count on you to be at my game though, right?" he left go of his chin and smiled happily at the smaller boy. Cyrus snorted. "is that even a question? i have posters and everything!"

A/N
uh. short bc i dunno how to end this. maybe you guys can finish it in the comment lmao 😂😂