Backstage Imagine/ Kit x Miles/ Accidental Love

Plot: Mistakes were made, love was confessed. How will Kit get out of this mess?

I was staring at the two boys. "I'm, I'm sorry. I gotta go." I said hiding my face in my hand and walking away from them. "Kit wait!/Kit hold on!" They said calling my name. I shook my head and kept walking. I finally reached my destination. "Kit?" A soft voice asked. I looked up at the voice. "Hi Scarlett." I said quietly. She said next the me on the grass. "Are you okay?" She asked me. I shook my head. "No."

"Can you tell me about it?" I shrugged. "I dunno, it's kinda embarrassing." I said. She put her hand on my shoulder. "Kit, please? We're sisters. You can tell me anything." Hesitantly, I nodded and sighed. "I was working on DJ Diamondmind newest track..."

+ Flashback +

"Hey that's a killa beat." Jax said causing me to laugh. "Thanks." I smiled. He nodded and continued to work. "Hey, you know how you told me about your crush on Miles?" He asked me. "What did you do?"  I asked gritting my teeth. "I might of, sort of, told him you had a crush on him." He said. "You what?!" I exclaimed slamming my laptop closed. "Yeah, it slipped out! I swear!" He said. I got up from my seat. "Like you swore to not tell him about my crush?" He stood up too.

"Kit, I'm sorry! It just slipped out!" He said. "Like how it slipped out when I asked you to help me with my tracks. Biggest mistake EVER." I said putting my laptop in my bag and closing it up and swing it across my back. "Kit, you don't mean that." He said to me as I walked towards the door. "Actually Jackson, I do." I then walked out of the room and went to eat lunch for the rest of the lunch period.

+ Flashback Over +

"I'm so sorry." Scarlett said rubbing my back in comfort. I shrugged. "It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I should've never told him about my crush." A voice sighed. "Actually, it was a good thing." The voice said. I looked up at the voice. "Miles." I said. He smiled. "Hey Kit, I thought I'd find you here." Scarlett then smiled at me before walking away.

"Yeah, there's really no where else to go." I told him. "Why was it a good thing Jax told you about my crush?" I asked. He sighed. "Because I have one on you. He knew that so once you told him, he couldn't help himself. You know Jax and this stuff." I nodded. "Yeah.." He said besides me. "How about we go to the movies on Friday or grab some ice cream after school? To see how this date thing works." He said to me. I nodded. "Yeah, that sounds cool." He smiled and me and I returned one back. "Oh wait, where's Jax?" I asked him. "Music room." I nodded and headed towards the music room.

---

"Jax!" I exclaimed as I entered the room. He turned sharply to me. "Yes?" I ran up and hugged him. "Thank you. Thank you for telling Miles." I told him. I felt him smile as we pulled away. "Your welcome. When are you going out?" He asked me. "Friday. I'm sorry." I blurted. "For what?" "For lashing out on you. I should've never said that. I think it was the best idea I ever had to have you help me with DJ Diamondmind." He smiled. "I forgive you." We then hugged once again and went to class.

Requested by @-ccxDd I hoped you liked it!