Show Preferences: Jealously

This will be when you and when he gets jealous. Enjoy!

Lab Rats:

Adam:  You were talking to a classmate about your new science project you had to work over the weekend. Adam was talking to Bree, Chase and Leo when all of sudden he sees you talking to this guy. "Chase!" He exclaimed out of the blue. "What Adam?" Chase asked, clearly annoyed. "I need you to use your super hearing on (Y/n)!" He said. Chase sighed. "Adam I can't do that, she isn't bionic." Adam deep sighed. "Well, go butt in on their conversation!" He said pushing his little brother towards you. Chase stumbled towards you and you gave him a welcoming smile. "Hey Chase!" You said. He smiled back. "Hi um, Adan wants to know what you are doing this weekend." He lied. He did not really want to butt in on your conversation since it was just plain rude. "Oh well, you can tell him that I'm working on a science project with (Guy/Name) over here." You said pulling (G/n) in. "Oh okay, see you in Math!" Chase said walking away and going back to Adam. You waved goodbye and continued talking to (G/n) about the project.

"She's hanging out with (G/n) over the weekend for a project." Chase informed his older brother. "Well tell her she can't do that!" "Why can't she?" "Because she's mine!" "Your not dating!" "I wish we were!"

Chase:  You were in the lunch line waiting to grab some food. You forgot your stupid lunch at home so now you have eat this prison food. As you put some food on your tray you glanced over to Chase who was talking to some girl. You were over taken by anger. Joy, Sadness, Fear and Disgust all left and now Anger is the one who is controlling you. You slammed your tray down and walked over to the girl. You stood in front of her and cleared your throat. "And what do you think your doing?" You asked the girl crossing your arms. "Um, talking to Chasey." You rolled your eyes. "Don't call him that." You said. "And why not?" She smirked. "It's not like you are dating." You huffed. "We are so!" You said. "Then show me! Kiss!" You were taken back. All of sudden Anger left and now Fear took over. "W-Well we can't do that on school grounds.." You said. "Yes we can. Principal Perry doesn't care." She said. You started fidgeting with your hands.

Meanwhile, Adam, Bree and Leo were enjoying this scene. They knew how longed you liked their brother and was excited you are starting to take action. Chase on the other hand is worried. He has never seen you like this before. You're always shy and quiet when he's around. Which now makes since to him because he now he knows you have a crush on him. "So? Do it!" The girl said snapping everyone out of their thoughts. You took a deep breath. You looked at Chase and mouthed ' I'm sorry.'. You grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. Adam was catcalling as you started blushing. You quickly pulled away. "T-There! I did it! Now leave him alone!" You screamed at the girl, gaining your confidence back. She did just that. You looked back at Chase. "I'm sorry." You said before running off. 

Leo:  You were at the Davenport's Household playing video games with Leo. You guys were playing his favorite game and he had you beat. As the game announced he won you pouted in shame and he jumped with joy. "Oh don't give me that look!" Leo said. "That was the my favorite game and you just so happened to pick it." He said acting all cocky. You rolled your eyes. "Jealous, (Y/n)?" He teased you. You scoffed. "Jealous? Of what? Your mad skills at this game? Pah-lease!" You said. He chuckled. He was not taking that stupid excuse you made in a millisecond. "Come on, I'll take you for ice cream." He said turning off the T.V.

"No! I don't want ice cream." You said like a child. He sat down next to you. "So then what do you want?" He asked you. "I want to beat you at this game!" You said. He laughed. "So not going to happen." You pouted again. "Then, I don't want anything!" Leo inhaled sharply. "I better not drop you in a lake, it's going to turn into an ocean!" He teased again. You blushed giving a slight smirk. "I'm not salty!" He nodded. "Oh yes you are." You shook your head. "Yes (Y/n), your a salty pretzel." He said before walking away. You tilted your head in confusion. "What the heck did that mean?!"

Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil:

Marco:  You were sitting at school alone eating lunch when you see Marco and Star laughing and having fun. You looked down. You were always jealous of Star and Marco's friendship. You can say you were jealous of Star too. Her beautiful long blonde hair, how she is a princess, how she fights monsters. It's right up his alley. You sighed as they sat besides you. "Hiya, (Y/n)!" Star said sitting down. You gave her a weak smile. "Hi Star, Marco." You said nodding as he sat across from you. He smiled. "Hi, how are you?" He asked. "Fine." You sighed. "You don't sound fine." Star and Marco said in unison. They looked at each other and laughed. You looked down. "I'm fine. I swear." You said getting up. Star pulled you back down. "Talk." She said.

You looked in her blue eyes. She doesn't mean any harm. She doesn't know about your crush on Marco, she honestly means well. Your her Earth little sister. She loves you and she won't be afraid to show it. "Well..." You started. You looked at Marco. "I um, I have a crush on this guy and he has a friend who his a girl and I guess you can say I'm jealous. I'm not sure if she likes him or not or if he likes me but... I don't want to lose the friendship we have over my stupid feelings." You confessed. Star grinned/smirked. "It's Marco, isn't it?" She asked. You blushed deeply. "S-Star!" Marco said. "What? It's kinda obvious..." She shrugged. She turned back to you and smiled. "I don't like Marco, (Y/n). I promise." "Star Butterfly promise?" You asked her. She nodded. "Star Butterfly promise." You both did you secret handshake causing Marco to smile.

"I'm going to leave you two to talk.." Star said before leaving. You nodded and looked into Marco's brown eyes. "So, you like me?" He asked. You nodded slowly. "I didn't mean too." "What do you mean you didn't mean too?" You sighed again. "I mean, almost every time I become friends with a guy I fall for them, in the biggest or smallest ways. When I saw you I knew it was bound to happen. Then I heard about your crush on Jackie and that rumor about Star liking you as well. So I tried to space myself away and.." Marco gave over and hugged you. You smiled. "Thanks."

Miraculous Ladybug:

Adrien/Chat Noir: You were talking to Alya about how GREAT Ladybug was. Chat Noir and Ladaybug were patrolling that day since there was a recent akuma attack early in the morning. They decided to take a couple hours off then go patrolling again in the afternoon. As Ladybug and Chat were jumping roof to roof, Chat couldn't help but overhear your conversation. "I feel like Ladybug would have to be my biggest role model. How she was scared at first but then gained her confidence!" You said to Alya. Chat growled. "Oh come on Chat! Not now!" Ladybug warned. He shook his head. "Your right, it's probably nothing." He said. "She's the greatest!" You said. "That's it." 

"Chat, no!" Ladybug said trying to pull him back by grabbing his tail as he leaped down. "Well hey there!" Chat said scaring you. You took a deep breath. "Chat, you scared me!" You said. Alya grinned and walked away knowing that she need to record this somewhere else for the LadyBlog. "Sorry about that, fille amant." He said in a flirtatious tone. You blushed. "C-Chat." "Now do I hear about Ladybug being the best?" He asked. You chuckled. "Yeah she's the best." "And your role model?" You nodded. "What about me?" He asked sounded hurt. You chuckled again. "Sorry Chat, I didn't know you wanted to be on A Girl's Role." You said stifling your laughter. "Wait, what?" You showed him a magazine. "A Girl's Role Monthly? The magazine Alya and I have been working on for months?" He blushed a deep red. "Sorry about that, on with your day!" He said leaving the conversation. You chuckled again and went to go find Alya. 

I was going to do Nathanael's but it's late. If you guys really want maybe I can do an one-shot for him. Also, would you mind if I put Nick shows in the preferences? The preferences aren't just Disney Channel seeing as we have Fuller House, SVTFOE and Miraculous Ladybug. Miraculous was just an exception because it's on Disney Channel in some countries. Comment down below!