Backstage/ Beckett x Reader/ Part Two

Your POV

I shrugged and let out a small sigh. "Simple," I took my backpack and hung it on the locker door. "I won't tell him. If I leave without telling him anything, no one's feelings would get hurt! Right?" I looked at them. They looked at each other with a shared glance.

"Wrong." Sasha said. "You telling him nothing will just make him angrier. You know how he gets." Vanessa nodded. "Yeah, you wouldn't want your boyfriend leaving you for a month without telling you anything, right?"

I sighed and turned back to my locker. They were right. I couldn't do that to Beckett, and I don't want him to do that to me. I started to clean out my locker. "Well, I guess you're right there." I looked around the hall. "Sasha, hand me that trash can please...?" I pointed to it.

He nodded and went to go grab the trash can. "You need to tell him soon, (Y/n). If you wait too long, he could get super mad at you for not telling him sooner." He said handing the trash can to me. "Thanks, and I know! You guys are making me more stressed than ever. Just be quiet. Please."

I let out a heavy sigh before clearing out any trash in my locker. "Sorry, we'll leave you alone," Carly said. She motioned her head to the dance room, signaling that they should go.

The four of them walked away, Jenna leaving me a small pat on my shoulder and whispering a 'good luck' to me before she left.

"Stupid emotions," I said aggressively taking off the notes and magnets off my locker door. "Stupid phones," I said taking all my school books and slamming them on the ground. "And stupid Beckett!!"

I took my bag off the door and slammed it. "Whoa!" Beckett said from behind the door. "Problems?" I growled. "Leave me alone." He sighed, chuckling softly. "You obviously do have problems. Wanna talk about it?" he slung his arm around my shoulders.

I shook my head, avoiding his eye contact. "No, thank you." Unfortunately, he caught onto my doing and went in front of me, adjusting to my height. "Hey, you need to let out some emotions before you blow up."

"I already did. Please, leave me alone." I crossed my arms stubbornly, giving him a death glare.

He smiled and booped my nose, readjusting to his height. "You're cute when you're angry." "Am not." I argued. He nodded. "Yes, you are. I know you're suspended for a month."

I widened my eyes and dragged him into the nearest classroom. "Who told you?!" I whisper exclaimed. "Sasha did. I was the first one to know." I furrowed my brows. "So, then why did he go through all that trouble?"

"Trouble?"

"He was forcing me to tell you that I got suspended. He said it would be bad for our relationship if I just left without telling you." Beckett nodded. "He's right. It would be bad if you left without telling me, but you can't let him control your life. Most importantly, your own relationship with someone else. If he isn't involved in the relationship, it's not his problem."

"But, he's my brother!" I defended. "Yeah, and? You need to learn how to handle things on your own. Don't act like I didn't hear the whole, Stupid Emotions, Phones, and Beckett thing." I looked down embarrassed. "Sorry." "No need to apologize, you're mad right now. I get it. Now, let's head to practice." he held my hand.

"I won't be able to do anything." I told him. He shrugged. "So? That doesn't mean you can take notes and admire the best dancer in the room." I smiled. "Oh, you mean Carly?"

He scoffed offended and lightly pushed my shoulder. "No, silly, I mean me." I squeezed his hand and began to walk to class. "Yeah, I know."

That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry for the sucking ending. 🤷🏽‍♀️