Miraculous Ladybug/Chat Noir x Reader/Just a Fangirl

Plot: Meet (Y/n). 16, lives in Paris, has the greatest friends. One day while she was strolling on the streets of Paris she saw one person, or superhero you should say, caught her eye. He looked at her and winked before moving on with his partner Ladybug. Ever since then she's always called herself, Just a Fangirl.

Your POV

I was sitting on the stairs of my school drawing in my sketchbook before I heard a few familiar voices come my way. I smiled. "Hey (Y/n)!" My friend Marinette said walking with Adrien, Ayla, Nino and Nathaniël. "Hey guys! Did you see/hear what happened last night with Chat Noir and Ladybug!" I asked with excitement. They chuckled. "No we haven't. What's up?" Adrien asked. I took a deep breath. "Oh boy." Ayla said.

"So, there was this akumatized villain named Dark Cupid. Which was apparently Kim but you didn't hear it from me. Anyway, Chat Noir got akumatized as well! Turns out he actually saved LB from being akumatized. In the middle of the fight, Chat Noir was on top of Ladybug, about to take her miraculous. So she acted quickly and kissed him! I wish I was Ladybug." I awed. "Sounds like you gotta crush, (Y/n)." Nathaniël said. I shook my head. "Nope, just a fangirl."

"Well it doesn't sound that way." Nino said. 

"How's so?" I asked.

"Because your drawing him." I looked down at my sketchbook and blushed. 

"H-Haven't you heard of f-fan art, Nino?" He shrugged. "I have but I don't thing fangirls take their time out of their day to decorate their room, books, phone wallpaper, computer wallpaper, pencils, hoodie AND Snapchat story with Chat Noir." I stood up and got flustered. "H-How do you know that?" I asked him He pointed at Ayla. "Ayla!" I whined.

"Sorry, sis. But, when it comes to Ladybug and Chat Noir I gotta tell someone." I crossed. "Why don't you tell a teddy bear! Not your boyfriend!" She shrugged and smiled. I grabbed my Chat Noir and Ladybug covered sketchbook. "Well, for your information the Chat Noir hoodie I made is comfortable and is very soft." I said before walking to class. They chuckled and headed to class also.

Fin.

(A/N): I know this is a short one-shot but this is also apart of the first chapter of my new Chat Noir/Adrien Agreste x Reader! Like promised, here is the cover!

Do you like it? (ART IS NOT MINE. THIS IS ARU-CHAN/YK-DGB'S ART ON DEVIANTART!)