Girl Meets World/ Zay x Reader/ Part 2

Third Person's Point Of View

Zay and the gang were confused. You just said you didn't like Zay but then said you did. You then admitted that you did like him but he liked Vanessa. But he didn't. Where did she get that idea from? They all thought. Zay never liked Vanessa like that. Why? Because they were cousins. 

You can't like your cousin like that. It's like saying your going to marry your brother. That's just, weird and gross. "Hold on, did she say what I think she said?" Zay asked clearly still processing what happened five minutes ago. The gang nodded. 

"Yup, she said it alright. How do we fix it?" Farkle asked. "Well we can always say that she was just his cousin." Riley said simply. "No that wouldn't work." Maya said. "It's too simple. We can't go simple." Riley sighed. "Fine. Don't go with Riley's idea. We never do anyway." She muttered under her breath. "Why don't I talk to her?" Zay suggested.

Lucas shrugged. "I don't see why not." 

"Nope! That won't work either. She's not going to open up to you. And she's definitely not going to open up to Riley and Maya either." Farkle said. "Who was the one she went to besides Riley and Maya?" They all looked at him. "Me?" Farkle questioned. The group of friends nodded. "Yup. You were the one she used to open up to." Zay informed him. 

"Should I go see her?" He asked. "No, you should probably text her. If you see her she might physically try to hurt you." Lucas said. "(Y/n) wouldn't hurt anyone right?" Farkle asked with concern and worry in his voice. "Oh yeah she would. She would hurt anyone. If they deserved it or got in her way." 

"So she was basically a bully?"

Maya shook her head. 

"No she was just confused about her feelings and such. I wouldn't say she was a bully. Besides, it's not like she'll hurt them intentionally." "But you just said--"

"Just text her." Zay said. He was getting quite impatient with this. He just wanted to talk and see (Y/n) again. She has no idea how sad he was when he realized they weren't friends anymore. He was rather quite happy to see you again. When Mr.Matthews first talked about the group assignment he knew it was going to be different today.

"She didn't reply." Farkle said snapping Zay out of his thoughts. "Well it's only been 30 seconds." Riley said. Farkle sighed. "I know but, I want an instant reply." "Why?" Zay asked with an enormous sound of enviousness in his voice. 

"Calm down Zay, she's my friend too."

"BUT SHE WASN'T YOUR CRUSH!" He exclaimed walking out.

-----

Part three???