Jessie One Shot/ Part 3

Your POV

I woke up the next morning and saw that Emma wasn't in the room. I wonder where she is. I went downstairs and saw everyone on the couches. "Ah, (Y/N), your here. Sit down please." Jessie said. I nodded and sat down next to Luke. "Morning." I told him. "Mornin'." "Okay Jessie, what's this surprise you've been talking about?" Zuri asked. "Well, if you really want to know...We're having secret Santa's this year!!" She exclaimed. "Yay!!" Zuri and Emma exclaimed. The boys and I just kinda sat there. I really can care less for this.

"How we'll do it is,I'll put your guys name in a hat and you'll draw a name and boom! Your that persons Secret Santa!" Jessie said. I nodded as she grabbed a hat. "Okay, Ravi, you'll go first." He nodded and drawled out a name. He smiled then passed the hat to Zuri, then Zuri unto Emma, then Emma unto Luke, then finally to me.
Emma pulled me aside and asked me who I got. "Well, I got Ravi." She said. I opened up my piece of paper. "I got Luke."

-3rd Person POV-

"I got (Y/N)." Luke said to Ravi. Ravi opened his paper. "I got Zuri." Luke and (Y/N) turned around to face each other and smiled. "So, I may or may not be your Secret Santa." Luke said walking up to her. "Oh yeah?" She smiled. "Yep. So, what do you like?" He asked her. "Well, I mostly like food, electronics, my family, did I mention food?" She asked. He chuckled. "Two times now, yes." She chuckled. "Well, Luke I don't know your middle name Ross. Have a pleasant shopping trip." She said walking upstairs to get changed. He looked back at her and smiled.

-Your POV-

I walked upstairs to get changed.

I put my outfit on and grabbed some breakfast

I put my outfit on and grabbed some breakfast. "So, what are you going to get Luke?" Emma asked me as she walked in. "I donno. Maybe a new pair of headphones?" I suggested. "Nope. He already has those." She said taking a sip of her orange juice. "Well, what about a basketball?" "Nada." I groaned. "This is impossible." I said. "You know. One thing he doesn't have is a life." Emma said. I laughed. "Your so mean." "I know." She said walking out.

"Hello, (Y/N)." Ravi said. "Hey, Ravi. Do you know what Luke wants for Christmas?" I asked him. He thought for a bit. "Um, he really wants a new laptop." He said. I sighed. "But I don't have that kind of money." I said. "Look, you live in a penthouse now! I beg there's some spare change in the couch or something." He told me. "Hey! You right!! Thanks Ravi." I said leaving the kitchen. "Your welcome!"

I went into the living room and looked in between the couch cushions. Awe sweet! One hundred dollars!! I stashed the money in my back pocket and head out the elevator. Time to get Luke a new laptop!!

-Time Skip-

I walked into the penthouse and saw Jessie looking in between the couch cushions. "Hey, whatcha doing Jessie?" I asked her. "Oh, (Y/N)! Your here! Have you seen any money in the couch cushions?" She asked me. "Yeah!" "Oh great! Where is it?" She asked me. I showed her the laptop box. "You used the money to buy a laptop!?" She exclaimed. "Um yeah. I'm Luke's Secret Santa and Ravi said he needed a new laptop." "(Y/N)!! That's where I stash my rainy day money!! That's one hundred bucks wasted!!" She yelled. "Yo, Jessie. Calm down. Just wait till you see Luke's face when he sees this." I told her.

"(Y/N)!! That's far from the point! I needed that money to buy the kids some presents this Christmas!!" She said. "Jessie..do that really need more things?" "You know what?" I shook my head. "Go to your room!!" "But Jessie!!" "Go!!" "Fine, I never wanted to come here anyway." I said throwing the laptop down on the couch. I ran upstairs and entered Emma's and I's room.

I started sobbing. "(Y/N)? Are you in there?" A voice asked. "Go away!!" I exclaimed. "I can't. It's my room too." Emma said coming in. "Whoa, are you okay?" She asked me. I shook my head no. "No, I'm not okay. I finally found out what I was going to give Luke but then realized I have no money for it." "Wait, so you need money? Girl! Why didn't you ask me for some! Here's three hundred." "Thanks. But, that's not why I'm crying." I said putting the money in my pocket.

"Okay, so then why are you?" "Because, the money I did find was Jessie's and she needed it to buy you guys presents." I told her. She rubbed my back. "It's okay, (Y/N). You didn't know." I nodded. "I know it's just. It's been hard since Jessie and Mom left. I don't have a girl in the house anymore. And no, Darla and her mom don't count." I told her. She chuckled. "I can see where your coming from." "How?" I asked her.

"It was hard for me too when all the other kids came. Then came Mom and Dad leaving all the time, which lead to nannies. But, if it wasn't for Jessie leaving. I wouldn't be happy or where I am today." She told me. "So what your saying is, because Jessie and Mom left, I'm stronger than I was before which leads to becoming an independent woman?" I asked her. She smiled lightly. "Sure, if you wanna take it that way." She said. I gave her a hug.

"Thank you. I'm going to apologize to Jessie now." She nodded. "Your welcome, and good luck!!" I nodded and walked out the door. "Jessie!!" I called down the stairs. "Yes?" "I'm sorry for taking your money. I just needed a present for Luke and well, I guess you can say I like him." I blushed. She gave me a hug. "It's fine. When I was your age, I kinda did this thing too." "Oh boy." I groaned. She chuckled. "Don't worry. I won't tell you. Yet." She said. I chuckled. "Now come on. Let's decorate Luke's present." She said grabbing the box. I nodded. "To the terrace!!" I exclaimed. "To the terrace!!"

Hey guys! Long chapter, I know. So, the Jessie One Shot is coming to an end soon but don't worry! There going to be a season two and I already have stuff planned. Also, I noticed that I only have two shows in this book so I wanna know what you guys wanna read next!!

Liv and Maddie,(With Parker being your crush.)

Or

Austin and Ally, (With Austin being our crush. (Duh))

Leave your answer in the comments below!! Don't for get to vote and Bai!!