Jessie One Shot/ Part 2

Your POV

After we were done unpacking we went downstairs to get a snack. "So, (Y/N), what do you want to eat?" Emma asked me. "Um, doesn't matter." I replied. "Oh okay." Zuri sat down next to me. "So, got any crushes?" She asked me. "Um, aren't you like, 8?" I asked her. "Actually, I'm 10." Big shocker. "Um okay then, well no. I don't like anyone. No if you excuse me, I'm going to make up an excuse to go to the living room." I sat on the couch and wondered. Do I really like someone? No, all I do is go to an all girls high school. "Heey." A voice said. I looked at the voice. "Oh, hey Luke." "Hey, so whatcha thinking of doing this Christmas?" He asked me. "Um, not much. Probably just hang around here." I said.

"What?! Your in New York and all you wanna do is hang? Oh no, not on my watch." He grabed my wrist dragged me to the elevator. "Luke! What are you doing?!" I asked him as we stepped inside. "Showing you how to have fun! Now come on! Let's go!" He said dragging me outside the door. I sighed knowing that I have no way of escaping this. We got in a taxi and asked the man to drive us to the Christmas carnival. "Luke, what are we doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm showing you have to have fun!" He walked up to the ticket booth. "Just two tickets?" The lady asked him. "Yes please." "Okay! Your a very lucky girl." She said to me. "Um actually I'm just his-" "Come on (Y/N)!" Luke said from the gate. I sighed. I ran over to him and we went on the tea-cups.

Now, you have to options here, go on the ride and not go fast, or go on the ride and spin 'till you puke. Chose one and continue reading. First one's when you go slow.

We got on the ride and buckled ourselves in. "Alright! Get ready to go fast!" Luke said rubbing his hands together. "Actually, I get very sick on this ride so can we go slow?" He sighed. "Fine." He sat back and put his arms around the ride. The ride started and we didn't even turn the wheel. "Now, isn't this fun? Just looking around the park, not feeling sick?" I asked him. "Sure, can I at least turn it a little bit?" He asked me. "Sure. Just go VERY slow!" I exclaimed. "Fine." He touched the wheel and I began to feel sick. "No stop!" I exclaimed. "I didn't even touch it!" He exclaimed. "Whatever."

Okay, now this is when you go fast. Also when you get off the ride it's the way it was before.

We hopped on the ride and buckled ourselves in. "Are you stoked for this ride Luke?" I asked him. "Um sure. Why shouldn't I be." "Because Luke, I'm going to spin you 'till your gonna puke!" I exclaimed. He chuckled. "It's on!" He said. Once the ride started, we started spinning the wheel like crazy. "I'm going faster!!" He exclaimed. "No, I am!!" I exclaimed. We kept spinning until we almost flew off the platform. "Whoa! Did you feel that?" He asked me. "Yeah totally! Let's stop spinning for a while. Besides, the rides over anyway." I said. He nodded and un-buckled his seat belt and waited for the ride to stop completely. We got off and grabbed some snacks.

+ Time Skip +

After we got some snacks and went on some more rides. It was eventually time to go home. "Come on, Luke. Let's head home before anyone worries." He nodded. "Yeah, they're probably freaking out right now." "Yeah, wanna walk home? It's a beautiful night out here." I asked him as we walked out of the front gates. "Yeah sure." We started walking towards home.

Emma's POV

"Did anyone find (Y/N) yet?!" Jessie called. "No! I even just Mrs.Kipling's cage!" Ravi said from upstairs. "Why would you check there?!" Zuri asked. "Because, she might not know about the GIANT LIZARD!" Ravi said. "Can we stop fighting?!" I asked them. "Hey guys!" (Y/N) said. "(Y/N)!!" We all exclaimed hugging her. "Where did you go?" Jessie asked as we departed. "To the Christmas Carnival with Luke." He cleared his throat. "Oh, hey to you too, Luke." I said. "Oh gee. Thanks." He said. "No problem." I smiled. "Well it's getting late. Go ahead and get to sleep everyone." Jessie said. We all nodded our heads. "Night Jessie." We all said. "Night."

(Y/N) and I went into our room and got dressed. She was in the bathroom as I was in my room. "So, how did you date with Luke go?" I asked her with a smirk on my face. "Um, it wasn't a date. He said that he wanted me to do something fun and he took me to the carnival. That's all." She said getting out of the bathroom. "Okay, whatever you say." I smiled. I got in the bed and went under the covers. "You coming?" I asked her. "Um, yeah. Just need a snack." She said opening the door. "Okay. Good night!" I told her, closing my eyes. "Night."

Your POV

I said good night to Emma and went downstairs. I grabbed something to eat and sat down at the table. "Hey." Luke said. "Hi. Thanks again." I told him. "For what?" He asked as he sat down next to me. "For showing me there's more fun in New York then I thought." "Oh. Well your welcome." He sat. We both got up and stopped at the kitchen door. We both looked up. "Mistletoe." We said. We both chuckled. We looked at each other. I kissed him on the cheek. "Good night, Luke." I said going out the door. "Night, (Y/N)."

Next time on: Jessie One Shot

"We're gonna have secret Santa's this year!" Jessie said. "I got (Y/N)." Luke said. "I got Luke." I said. "Jessie, I'm sorry! I didn't know!" I exclaimed. "You know what, why don't you just go to your room." She said pointing up the stairs. "Jessie..." I said. "Go!" "Fine, I never wanted to come here anyway." I said going up the stairs.