Girl Meets World/Farkle X Reader/Valentine's Day

Plot: Valentine's Day. Some people dread this day, others cherish it. You were caught in between. You loved playing Cupid/Match Maker with your friends on Valentine's Day but you might have done it too well. Everyone is coupled up, having a jolly ol' time. Talk about fifth wheel.

Your POV

I was sitting in Topanga's in between the couples I call my friends. I looked at Zay and Isadora they were booping noses and such. "Yuck." I said pointing to them. Luckily they didn't hear me so I moved on to the next couple. Lucas and Maya. They were talking and sharing flirts with each other. "Gross." I looked at Riley and Charlie. "How did that even happen?!" I exclaimed. The couples looked at me. "How did what happen?" Lucas asked. "This." I said moving my hands in a circular motion. 

"This?" Riley asked mimicking my hand motions. "What does, 'This' even mean?" Maya asked mimicking my hand motions as well. I stood up. "Do I really have to do this? I really have to do this." I said mumbling to myself. "Lucaya, Isadora and whatever Riley and Charlie's ship name is. How did this happen?!" I asked again. "Well, we did have a pretty good matchmaker." Riley said. Everyone agreed.

"Who has a pretty good matchmaker?" Farkle asked walking in. I blushed. "We do." Zay said. "Who's your matchmaker?" He asked. "Look behind you." Lucas said. Farkle looked behind him. Apparently he walked past me and didn't even notice me. "Oh, hey (Y/n)." He smiled. I blushed a darker red. 

"Oh come on!" I exclaimed. I covered my mouth. "What?" He asked. I looked down shaking my head. "Sorry for that random outburst. I uh.." I took a deep breath and smiled to myself. "So Random! It's a party get down! So Random! It's a party get down! Shake that, shake that all around!" I said dancing backwards out of the door. Once I was out of Topanga's I sighed in defeat. "Great job, (Y/n). You sure know how to make a situation awkward!" I then walked home.

Riley's POV

"That was random." I said. The gang nodded and agreed. "I guess that's why she was singing the So Random theme song." Farkle said sitting down in the same chair (Y/n) was sitting. "Hey Farkle, do you have anyone for Valentine's Day?" I asked him. He shook his head. "No why?" I smirked. "Farkle likes (Y/n)!" I blurted. "Riley!" He whined. I mouthed 'I'm sorry'. I really am. I had to do that in order to have my plan work.

"Oh Farkle, you dog!" Maya teased. Farkle's face went from pale to a bright pink. "So, you know she likes you too?" Zay asked. I slapped Zay in the arm. "He didn't until now!" He chuckled. "Wait, Farkle. You really didn't know?" Lucas asked. He shook his head. "Really? It was so obvious with the blushing." Smackle started.

"The random outbursts."

"Smiling."

"Fidgeting with her fingers when she's nervous."

"Okay I got it! I messed up! Riley, Maya, Lucas, Zay and Isadora. Would you all be (Y/n)'s and I's matchmaker?" He asked us. We all smiled. "Of course."

---

Lucas, Maya and I were at my locker across from (Y/n)'s locker. We saw her walk into the school and I nodded to Lucas and Maya telling them the plan was starting. They nodded as well and started Phase 1.

Lucas and Maya were standing by (Y/n)'s locker and started booping each other's noses. Disgusted, (Y/n) walked over and put in her locker combination. "You guys are revolting." She said. Maya smirked. "How's that (Y/n)? Is it because no one asked you to be their Valentine and your jelly?" She asked. (Y/n) shook her head chuckling. 

"I'm not jelly." She unlocked her locker and opened the door. A rose and a light pink envelope fell from the top of her locker. "What the--?" She mumbled picking up the envelope. "What's that, (Y/n)?" Lucas asked her. She shrugged. "I don't know." She opened the envelope.