Liv and Maddie/ Parker x Reader/ Part 3

Your POV

I was at the movie theater waiting for parking. I've been here for at least 20 minutes waiting for him to come. I checked the time and I realized the movie was already starting so I just left. He said he was going to meet me outside of the theater with money for our tickets. Of course I brought money but just for snacks. I then left and stomped angrily to his house.

---

"Parker Rooney!" I screamed as I saw him in the backyard with Reggie. "Oh hey (Y/n)! What's up?" Parker asked him. I looked at him. "What's up!? We had a date, that's what's up!" I exclaimed. "Oh, that was today?" I looked at him harshly.

"Yes Parker, it was today. I got all dolled up, spent a couple hours getting ready, applied light make-up, went purse shopping with Mom AND turned down an audition for you!" His jaw dropped. "You turned down an audition for me?"

"Yes, Echo! I'm leaving." I said walking away. I was then pulled back by my wrists. "Wait! Why don't you stay?" He asked me. "Because I don't want to have a crush on someone who never commits! You'll be lucky if I even decide to be friends with you." I said crossing my arms. I then walked away successfully and sat on the curb.

"You messed up bad, Dr.P!" I heard Reggie said. I sighed and then looked at the floor. I then started to sob uncontrollably. "(Y/n)?" I heard two voices say. "Go away." I said wiping my tears.

"What happened?" Maddie asked me. "Parker stood me up." "He what!?" The twins exclaimed. I nodded. "Y-yeah. It happened." Liv rubbed my back in comfort.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). I'm going to give him the worst time of his life!" She said. I shook my head. "No, don't do that. Love him the same if not more. You shouldn't love him less just because of what he did to me." I said.

"Yeah but, he broke your heart." Maddie said.

"Yeah, I guess not all stories have a happy ending." I then grabbed my bag and left. So long Parker. I'll miss you.