Austin and Ally/ Part 2

Your POV

-One Week Later-

Well, Austin and Ally went on a date. And did it go well? Yes. How well? Too well. Austin and Ally are a thing now. I have been pushing myself away from the gang for many reasons. The main reason is: Austin and Ally. I just can't look at them. It makes me tear up just thinking about them. Now, your probably like: Why don't you tell him you like him? I can't! I just can't!! If I do, he might break up with Ally! I can't do that to her. We're still friends. Even if I don't talk to them that often. I might as well get dressed for school.

(It's winter BTW)

(It's winter BTW)

I got dressed then headed to school.

When I got there I saw Trish talking to Dez. I walked past them and pulled my beanie down. "Oh hey (Y/N)!" Dez said. I sighed and pulled my beanie back up and faced them. "Hey Dez." I said annoyed. "Hey, we haven't seen you in a week! Are you okay?" Trish asked. I nodded my head. "Yep!" "Actually, come to think about it. We haven't seen you since, Austin and Ally became a thing." Dez said. "Um, yeah! I just had to go on the down-low for a bit." I told him. "Uh huh. Later!" He said walking off. "Um bye?" I said.

I was going to walk off as well but Trish wouldn't let me. "Where do you think your going?" She said grabbing my arm. "Um class?" "Class doesn't start for another 45 minutes. Sit down." She said pointing to the bench. I sighed and sat down. "What's going on? Your usual hanging around us all the time!" She said. "Yeah I know. It's just complicated." "Yeah, and just like Dez said. You stopped coming around since Austin and Ally became a thing. You don't-" She looked at me. I gave her sorrow eyes. "OMG! You like Austin!" She exclaimed.

"Ssh! I don't want anyone to know!!" I said. She sat back down. "Sorry. Anyway, when are you going to tell him?" She asked. "How's never doing for ya?" I asked her. "(Y/N), you gotta tell him sometime." I sighed. "No I don't." I told her. I got up off the bench and walked off with a smirk on my face. "Hey!! Get back here!!" I heard her call.

Trish's POV

"Oh forget it." I said. "Forget what?" Austin asked. "Um, forget that (Y/N) has a crush on you!!" I covered my mouth after talking. "She what!?" He exclaimed. "And this is why you don't tell me secrets." I said. "Wait, back up. (Y/N) likes me?" Austin asked. "Yes you doof. And she's depressed about it because she doesn't want to ruin you and Ally's relationship." Trish said. "Relationship!? Trish, Ally and I aren't  dating. We just went on a date for a thank and sorry sort of thing." I told her.

"Then why did Dez say that you were a thing?" I looked at her. "Would you really believe Dez when it comes to relationships?" I asked her. "Hey! That's my friend. But, no. Not really." I chuckled. "Don't worry. If Ally and I were dating. I would tell you guys first." She smiled. "Well, if you aren't dating. Then why did (Y/N) think you were?" She asked. "Hello! She's been away from us for a week. She's gonna make some assumptions." I told her. He nodded. "Yeah I guess your right. Anyway, later Austin!" She said walking to class. "Later!!"

Austin's POV

I can't believe (Y/N) likes me, and thought Ally and I are a thing! I need to talk to her and Ally about this. I shrugged it off and walked off to class. The first class I have is with Ally and I need to talk to her about this. "Hey Ally!!" I called out. She turned around. "Hey Austin." She smiled. "Hey, I recently found out that someone likes me." "Is it (Y/N)?" She asked. "No it's (Y/--wait, how'd you know?" I asked her. "It was simple, I noticed how she was acting around you. She was always blushing when you say-" "Sup ladies." I said.

"Yup. Always laughing at your horrible jokes." "Hey! Hasta lasagna is funny." I said. "No, no it's not. Anyway, when you remembered about the date, I was shocked. Then (Y/N) spaced herself from us and I thought she transferred schools or moved." I put my hand on her shoulder. "Ally, if (Y/N) would of moved, she definitely would of told us." He nodded.

"Your right. So, are we taking a break?She asked. "Taking a break from what?" I asked. "Taking a break from each other until this clears up." "I donno. Are you still my songwriter?" She chuckled. "Always and forever." I smiled and hugged her. We departed and got ready for class. Now all I need to do is tell (Y/N) the truth. Oh boy.

Boom!! Cliffhanger!! Don't worry your little Ross Lynch/ Austin Moon loving minds. The next chapter will be uploaded in a matter of minutes. Peace out!!