Girl Meets World/Group Chat

*private chat*

(Y/n): I believe I was summoned?...

Riley: Yes...

Riley: How do you tell a guy you like him?

(Y/n): and what makes you think I have experience with this? My only boyfriend is my food. I love him, he loves me.

Riley: Well... I just thought you knew!

(Y/n): Why are you asking me anyways? Maya has the experience.

Riley: but her relationship is messy right now. You're my only hope.

(Y/n): Farkle and Lucas can't help you now?

Riley: No, they can't. Lucas likes me, Farkle's in a relationship with Smackle, Zay is trying to break up with Vanessa, Maya and Josh are figuring out their lifes. You? You don't have a lo--

(Y/n): Alright, stopping ya there.

(Y/n): Riley, just tell the guy you like him.. easy!

Riley: Even if he's in a relationship?...

(Y/n): Hm, that's a tough one...

Riley: I thought so..

(Y/n): Too bad Farkle doesn't feel the same way.

Riley: HOW DID YOU

(Y/n): Oh come on Riley. Who do you know who is our age and is dating. It's either Yogi, Farkle and Zay.

(Y/n): Eliminate the other two and bam. You got Farkle stinking Minkus.

Riley: Is it.. that obvious?

(Y/n): Hm.. not really.

(Y/n): But you usually talk to him or Maya about these things... anddd you clued he's in a relationship. So there. Farkle Minkus.

Riley: Yeah... I guess. Do you like anyone right now?

(Y/n): Hmm I never heard the name of 'Anyone Right Now'. Maybe you can introduce us, Riles!

Riley: yeahhh no.

(Y/n): Ouch

Riley: Whoops. Gotta go! Bye!

*Riley has logged off*

(Y/n): You're a shady bunny farmer Riley... really shady..

((A/N: For those who read my Carlos x Reader, you know I haven't been publishing in a while and it's because I'm working on a super long chapter for that book! I'm planning to go for about 2000+ words. So, that's why it's taking forever to post. I apologize for the lack of posting, peace! ))